Ayub Medical College Abbottabad admissions for the year 2018 for MBBS and BDS. The details of the admissions in MBBS and BDS in Ayub Medical College Abbottabad are mentioned below. See the details of the application form and the procedure to apply. Abbotabad one of the Pakistan;s beautiful city fully blessed with nature’s beauty, mountains, greenery, fountains, tall trees,views, fields and many more.
Luckily it is blessed with institutes that are providing professional studies just like medical colleges. The date and time for the submission of application forms mentioned along with the eligibility criteria for the admissions in Ayub Medical College Abbottabad.
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Clinical Sciences
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gyencology
- Oral Biology & Tooth Morphology
- Chemistry of Dental Materials
- Oral Pathology
- Community / Preventive Dentistry
- Oral Medicine
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Ayub Medical College Abbottabad is located under the Hazara region. The university has the basic and clinical disciplines and they maintain the high standard of education with modern equipment. They also have the highly competent teaching staff which ensure the perfect training and the patient care too. The details and the updates about the admissions are mentioned here. The students must read the admission details carefully and then students should apply.The students if require any other information can comment below in the comment section. The query of the student will be solved shortly.
Ayub Medical College Abbottabad Admission 2018 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply
- Student must have pass FSc pre-medical is the minimum qualification for apply for undergraduate programs.
- Minimum 16 years education is necessary to apply for the postgraduate programs
|Types of students||1st Year Fee||Fee from 2nd year and onward|
|Regular Students (Local Students)||2,50,000 Rs||200,000 Rs|
|Self Finance Students (Local Students)||600,000 Rs||600,000 Rs|
Ayub Medical College Abbottabad Admission 2018 Application form: Collect from the university
- If a candidate remains absent at the time of interview for admission, he/she will lose the right of admission in Public sector Medical/Dental Colleges of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Any quota/reserved seat remaining unfilled till one week before the final closing date of admission will be filled through open merit.
- If at the time of interview, an eligible candidate is not present for any quota/reserve seat, the seat/seats will be converted to open merit unless a very genuine reason for absence from interview on the due date is present to the Chairmen Joint Admission Committee at the time or within 24 hours after the date of interview of the candidate, who will have the final authority to decide the case on merit
How To Apply
- Get the admission form from the information office
- fill it thoroughly
- Attach the paid challan form
- Attested photocopies of other required documents
- FSc result card
- Latest passport-size photographs
Submit all these to the admission office before the due date.
An interview will be conducted of the students who will pass the entry test. Appearance in both entry tests and interview is compulsory
As the admissions will be open soon we will update you here with the announced dates keep visiting our website
More details concerning the date at which the test will be held by Ayub Medical College Abbottabad Admission 2018 for both MBBS and BDS will be available with us. Stay with us for more details and updates and we will not fail to guide you. Stay with us.