Chandka” was the previous name Larkana, which was produced from Chandio homage which is the most well-known tribe dwelling in these areas. Chandka Medical College admission was organized in a building. Technology has made a revolution in the field of medical technology has had a great impact on society when it comes to medicine. Medical technology has been around since the caveman began using rocks as tools to perform strengthening. Since then there have been many new advancements in medicine due to technology. From painless needles to robots used for surgeries technology is around to stay. Chandka Medical College Larkana Admission 2020 MBBS BDS Application Form.
The Chandka Medical College is recognized by Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC) and also by General Medicine Council (GMS) and LUMHS for FCPS, MD, M. Phil, MCPaS, and many other diploma courses.the students who are to appear in the examination areas similar to any of the other universities in Pakistan. Apart from major fields, there are consultants who are minor specialties also, for example in Urology, Nephrology, Paediatrics Surgery, Neuro-Surgery, and Dermatology.
Chandka Medical College Admission charges
- All the Charges once put in the account is non-refundable.
- Charge for the 1st year should be compensated within 15 days of admission.
- Charge for the leftover years will be paid at the beginning of each session.
- The charge is subject to modification by the University on any occasion in the course of the program of studies.
- Examination form for any applicant who isn’t able to clear his/her dues within the stipulated occasion period will not be submitted to the Controller of Examinations. Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro and he/she shall not be permitted to glimpse in an examination.
Chandka Medical College Larkana Admission 2020 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply Medical College in Sindh
Postgraduate Admission Procedure
- The admission to the Diploma / Degree programs shall be produced by the Principal / Postgraduate Committee in the Subject acknowledged by the PMDC, CPSP & LUMHS. The schedule of admission shall be publicized by the Principal CMC, Larkana.
- The Postgraduate committee headed by Principal shall produce the particulars of procedure, arrangement, and schedule of written test and interview as is a follower of:
- Entry Test 100%
- Interview only to verify written documents
- Eligible applicants will 1st paper in entry test. The applicants determined on the basis of the entry test will be granted to seem in the interview. The selection will be produced one merit.
- A Student shall be admitted to one program at a time.
- All applications shall be submitted on prescribed by doctors’ forms. For each course, a separate application form has to be filled up.
- The Postgraduate Committee will make final selection established on scores attained in the Entry Test. The decision of the Postgraduate Committee shall be final.
- Applicants offering in Government / Semi-Government Institutions are recommended to route their applications through proper channel and submit a move forward copy to the Principal, Chairman Postgraduate Committee, CM College, Larkana.
- Fee schedule ( for Pakistani applicants)
- Admission fees Rs: 5000/- once
- All Course Rs: 5000/- per year, at the commence of academics year
- Registration fee for FCPS-II Rs: 2000/- (No admission and course Fees for FCPS-II Trainee)
- No call letter shall be released for Entry Test / Interview & Selection. Consequently, applicants are recommended to note the dates as notified by the Principal CMC. Nonetheless, the rights to help make any customization in the schedule ( due to any unforeseen circumstances ) are appropriated.
- The applicants shall apply for registration with the LUMHS within 3 months and FCPS one month of their admission to the College. The registration shall be efficient from the date of admission.
These are the details about Chandka Medical College Larkana Admission 2020 MBBS BDS.
Admissions will be open Soon
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you to give feedback. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.