Admissions are open in Chenab College of Engineering & Technology of various disciplines including BSC (Electrical Engineering), BSC (Mechanical Engineering), BSCS (Computer Science). Chenab College is affiliated with UET Lahore and GC University Lahore. The academic year for all classes starts after spring break on 1st of April and finishes at the end of March.
Students can apply online or they may submit their application forms at our campus, whose address is; Opposite to BISE Gujranwala, Sialkot By-pass road, Gujranwala. Chenab College also provides hostel facility for students who come from far off places, so that they may not have difficulty in finding a private facility. Hostel facility is available for both boys and girls. Merit scholarships are awarded to the students who completely excel in their studies.
Chenab College of Engineering and Technology Admission 2019 BS Programs Application Form
Eligibility Criteria :-
- The eligibility criteria for all Engineering disciplines is:
- At least 60% marks in Fsc,
- UET entry test of 2019 is must for engineering programs, at least 50% aggregate
- 50% marks in Fsc or ICS for BSCS. Limited seats are available for each program.
How To Apply :-
- Application Form can be received from Chenab College admission Office during office timing
- Admission is on competitive basis and open to boys and girls from all over the Pakistan and abroad.
- There is a written test in English, Mathematics and Urdu for admission from class 1 to 9.
- For admission to FSc Part-I, candidates are tested in the SSC examination subjects of English, Biology / Mathematics.
- There is no formal written test for admission to class Nursery and KG.
Chenab College is one of the leading colleges of the country, due its unique structure of education. At Chenab College, students and staff work together to nurture a situation of social forbearance learned by critical investigation. Chenab College of Engineering & Technology is dedicated to produce new ideas and investigating new uniqueness, exploring and examining the best of the Pakistan human tradition of scholarship and developing the welfare of research. There are many aims and objectives of this institute that are to maintain high academic standards; to expand the substantive knowledge of students; to equip the students with legal professional skills; To develop an academic methodology that commensurate with the requirements of practical legal training.