Development in the medical field is increasing day by day. Medicine is considered one of the most important necessities for all of us. It is derived from the Latin words ars medicina meaning “the art of healing”. It is a branch of the health sciences and is the sector of public life concerned with maintaining or restoring human health through the study, diagnosis, treatment, and possible prevention of disease, injury, and other damage to a body or mind.
Bachelor Courses or Doctorate
- MBBS (5 Years Duration)
- BDS (4 Years Duration)
- Pharm-D (5 Year Duration)
Bachelor Courses of Technology
(In Four Different Disciplines)
- Medical Technology
(In Six different Disciplines)
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
(In two Different Disciplines)
- Dental Technology
(In two Different Disciplines)
- Fellowship Training (FCPS -II) in all major specialties
- M.Phil, Leading to PhD
- Ph.D. in Basic & Clinical Sciences
- MBA (In three Disciplines)
- Masters in Diabetes & Endocrinology
- Masters in Dental Surgery
- Masters in Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- Masters in Health Profession Education (MHPE)
- Masters in Public Health (MPH)
- Masters in Physiotherapy
- Masters in Nursing
- Masters in Juris Prudence
Dow Medical College Karachi Admission 2021 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply Medical College in Sindh
Categories of MBBS Course
- Open Merit (DUHS)
- Merit Cum choice (from DUHS to LUMHS(Hyderabad), PMC (Nawabshah), BMC (Quetta) & FJMC (Lahore))
- UEDP – Local (Self-finance) (DMC, SMC) and
- Disabled seats (DMC & SMC)
Categories of BDS Course
- Open Merit
- UEDP – Loca
- Matric / O Level / equivalent exam certificate from Karachi.
- Intermediate Science / ‘A’ Level / equivalent examination from Karachi.
- Minimum marks of 60% get worse in intermediate Science (Pre-medical) / ‘A’ Level / equivalent examination.
- Applicants domicile certificate of district Karachi.
- Applicants long-lasting residence certificate (PRC, on Form-C) of district Karachi.
- Applicants CNIC (Computerized National Identity card ) or B from (if he/she is under 18 years of age).
- Applicants father domicile of Sindh province on form P-1.
- Father’s National identity card of NADRA with a long-lasting address of Sindh.
- Blue and Pink, both Application forms should be filled up and submitted along with photocopies of recommended documents for all the different types.
- Allocation of Open Merit and UEDP Local chairs at Dow Medical College, Sindh Medical College, and Dr. Ishrat-ul-Ebad Khan Institute will only be produced on MERIT BASIS.
- The venue and time of the entry test will be described on the admit card.
- This Entrance Test for all essential categories will only be good for the current session of Entrance.
- Applicants who have obtained less than 60% marks in the Inter-science or A-Level exams will not be permitted to appear in the Entrance Test.
- No applicant will be permitted to seem in the Entrance test without having the admit card.
- All male and female Students will only be permitted to appear in the Admission ad, rest after being determined with comprehensive face exposure by authorized persons.
The Entrance Test will be based on the following subjects.
- Biology 30 Questions
- Chemistry 30 Questions
- Physics 30 Questions
- English 10 Questions
Every one of the questions will be from the present syllabus of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Karachi. Entrance Test Fee
Entry Test fee (nonrefundable) as Pay order of Rs. 1500 (Fifteen hundred) in prefer of Dow University of Health Sciences, bringing up the name, father’s name, and application number at the back of the payment order.
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working then, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you to give feedback. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.Post Updated By :03/05/2021 - 02:21 PM