Govt. College of Technology Raiwind Road Lahore is offering admission in Bio Medical Technology & Environmental Control Technology. Admission is offered for the session 2017-2018. Course will be one year post diploma. College is running under the authority of TEVTA. College is working to make truthful saying and motto of TEVTA which is also the mission of TEVTA. which is this “To enhance global competitiveness in Punjab, through a quality and productive workforce by developing demand driven, standardized, dynamic and integrated technical education and vocational training service”. College is providing word standard education to its students. There is suitable educational environment to learn more. All facilities relating to this professional course are providing by the college management. College management is working from day to night to make this college top leading college.
Govt College of Technology Raiwind Road Lahore Admission 2018 :
There are many programs offered here but here we will talk specially for two programs. which will be detailed discus here. here you will find eligibility criteria, last date and apply procedure of admission.
Following Programs admission is open ;
1)Bio Medical Technology :
- Biomedical technology is a broad term that combines engineering and technology to solve biological or medical problems involving humans, especially the design and use of medical equipment used to diagnose and treat various diseases. Biomedical technology can also be broken down into smaller sub-fields, like biomedical bioinformatics, engineering, science and research.
2) Environmental control Technology :
- Environmental Control Technology is a technical program offering the theoretical, technical, and problem- solving skills essential for employment in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration industry. Students completing the suggested curriculum can seek employment as refrigeration technicians, heating, ventilation, air conditioning technicians, and building engineers and technicians.
Govt College of Technology Raiwind Road Lahore Admission 2018 Bio Medical Technology
Program Key Features :
- Labs are equipped with Hi Tech Instruments
- Internships opportunities for all students
- Well qualified teaching staff
Eligibility Criteria for admission in Biomedical Technology & Environmental control technology :
Qualification should be Fsc or DAE in these any one discipline
- Electrical Technology
- Electronics Technology
- Instruments Technology
- Computer Information Technology
- Automation Technology
How to apply for Admission :
- Prospectus along with application form are available at college admission department
- Fee for the application form is Rs. 150/=
Last Date Apply :
- 10th October, 2017
There are lot of opportunities and chances to get hired by government or private companies after completion of these programs. If you want further information then contact are self visit the college. Stay connected with us for further announcements and updates.