Imperial College of Business Studies is offering admissions in a number of undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs. The registration form of this institute and eligibility criteria for different programs is available here on this page.
Important dates of submission of forms and tests are also mentioned here. Admission’s motto is to enlighten education to students. We are here to help you throughout the admission process. Our admission councilors provide one-on-one support to guide you in your career planning.
College programs are taught by faculty members who are the best professionals in their discipline. Faculty members are not just tutors, they are working experts, who serve as mentors. Students are assisted with balanced academic, extra-curricular, and social activities in a conducive environment.
If you decide to join us, I am confident that you will feel proud to be a part of this institution. We invite you to visit our beautiful purpose-built campus that makes this a great place to come to each day. Imperial College of Business Studies Admission 2021
The imperial college business studies are offering a BS in Civil Engineering, BS Mechanical Engineering, Electrical, Chemical Engineerings. BBA, BA Finance, BS Mass Comm, BS Psychology, BS Microbiology, BS Architecture, BS Computer arts, IT, BSCS, Doctor of Dietetics and Nutritional Sciences, and many more.
Imperial college was established in 1991. It was given the status of an independent degree awarding institute in 2002. This College is affiliated with HEC and PEC. Due to its outstanding performance recently, this college is given the status of “W” by HEC.
Imperial College of Business Studies Admission 2021 Fall Form Download Written Test
Imperial College of Business Studies Admission 2021 Dates and Schedule: Available Soon
The institution offers admission to its various academic programs twice a year. All applicants seeking admission for the first time will be required to follow standard admission procedure including:
- Filing of properly filled out application forms with supporting documents and reference letters.
- Payment of application processing fee.
- Taking Entrance Examination and personal interview.
- Payment of all dues including admission and registration fee when accepted for admission.
- Applicants with a GMAT score of more than 450 may be exempted from taking the Imperial entrance examination.
Admission Criteria for Undergraduate Programs
To be considered for a bachelor’s degree at ICBS applicants will be assessed on the following:
- Academic Eligibility: Any student who has done F.A / F.Sc / I.Com /A-Level (In three subjects) / American
- High School or equivalent qualification.
- Imperial Entrance Examination (IEE). Students with acceptable SAT scores may be exempted from IEE.
- Letters of recommendation
Admission Criteria for Graduate Programs
To be considered for a Masters degree at ICBS applicants will be assessed on the following:
- Academic Eligibility: B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / BCS or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
- Imperial Entrance Examination (IEE). Students with acceptable GMAT scores may be exempted from IEE.
- At least Two Years of Work Experience (in case of Executive MBA)
- Letters of recommendation
Imperial College Admission 2021 will available soon. Students who want to be part of this prestigious institute must stay in touch with us for the deadline dates of form submission and test dates. All students who want to apply in Engineering must have 60% marks in FSC. ICBS is chartered by the Government of Pakistan and recognized by HEC and PEC. HEC even recommended it to students. For further updates, stay in touch. Best of luck to those students who have applied.Post Updated By :25/05/2021 - 11:17 AM