For MBBS and BDS, admissions are open by Indus Medical College Tando Muhammad Khan Sindh 2020. The admission procedure for MBBS and BDS by Indus Medical College Tando Muhammad Khan Sindh is also available with us with complete details concerning the application forms that are to be submitted before the last date. The last date for the submission of application forms is mentioned below. See the eligibility criteria along with the application forms details for MBBS and BDS. The updated details will be given here so stay connected with us
Any other examination of a Foreign University or examining body (A levels etc.) which in scope and standard is found equivalent to the Intermediate Science F.Sc (Pre Medical Group) examination of any Pakistani University or Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education. Such candidates will have to furnish, along with their application, an equivalence certificate from the Inter-Board Chairman of Committee (IBCC). However, equivalence certificates of such applicants will not be accepted who have not studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in 11th and 12th grade. The candidate should have passed a higher examination of a Pakistani B.I.S.E with Biological Sciences (BSc) after FSc in Pre-Medical Group, securing 60% marks (in both examinations) in aggregate, unadjusted, from any Pakistani. University or an equivalent examining regulatory body.
Indus Medical College Tando Muhammad Khan Sindh Admission 2020 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply Medical College in Sindh
Indus Medical College Tando Muhammad Khan Sindh Admission 2020 Application Form: Available
The students who are interested in admissions in this medical college. They should keep on following these articles. The people should get all the information here. Stay connected stay updated.
The candidate should have passed the intermediate science (HSc) examination (Pre-medical group) securing at least 60% marks in aggregate, unadjusted, from any Pakistani university or an equivalent examination of a Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education in Pakistan.
Admission for expatriates (Pakistani students living abroad)
Pakistani nationals living abroad who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above are eligible to take the Entry test. They can alternatively take the SAT II test with a minimum score of 550. If the medium of instruction in that country is other than English, they will also have to take TOEFL with a minimum score of 500 or IELTS with a minimum score of 5.5 bands. They are eligible for both open merit seats and reserved seats for expatriates. However, Entry test is mandatory for admission on open merit seat.
Admission for international students (Non-Pakistanis)
Foreign nationals are also eligible for admission, subject to the merit determined by the college based on FSc or equivalent (A levels / 12th grade) examination and the SAT II minimum score of 550 scores. They will not be required to take the entry test. However, they will have to furnish the SAT II score of 550. If the medium of instruction in that country is other than English, they will also have to take TOEFL with a minimum score of 500 or IELTS with a minimum score of 5.5 bands. They must apply through their foreign office. They will only be admitted against the reserved seats for foreign students provided they meet the above-mentioned selection criteria.
The following documents are required with the application forms for MBBS and BDS:
- Recent Photograph (with a blue background, passport size): (twelve copies)
- Recent Photograph : (Two Copies) (with the blue background, 1×1 inch)
- Character Certificate from last College attended (One Copy)
- SSC/Metric (Six Copies) Pass & Marks Certificates (Original& Photocopies)
- HSSC/Intermediate: (Six Copies) Pass & Marks Certificates (Original & Photocopies)
- NOC/Migration Certificate from Board other than Hyderabad Board (Original)
- Equivalent Certificate form IBBC for O/A Level : (Six Copies)
- Students NIC /B form : (Six Copies)
- Domicile : (Two Copies)
- Parents / Guardians NIC : (Six Copies)
- NTN Certificate (One Copy)
- Two Undertaking on Rs.100 Stamp paper (write up can be obtained from College)
- Original Demand Draft/ Pay Order in the name of Indus Medical College, Tando Muhammad Khan (Original with 03 Photocopies)
THE ABOVE FEE EXCLUDES THE FOLLOWING FEES / CHARGES:
- PM&DC University Registration, Enrollment, and Eligibility, Sports, Library, Co-curricular events, etc.
- Government Taxes
- Security Deposit (Refundable)
- Clinical Fee to be charged from the Third year to Final year.
- University examination fees
- Transport fees (optional)
- Hostel fees (optional)
- Full tuition fees and other charges are payable in advance every year prior to submission of examination forms for university.
- Admission is nonrefundable & refund of tuition fee will be according to PMCD policy.
- Applicants should seek clarification about fees / other dues from the admission office before applying for admission.
- The fee should be paid through the pay order/demand draft in favor of Indus Medical College Tando Muhammad Khan within the due date.
- Students defaulting fee payment may be suspended or debarred from the classes and examination until there is clearance of dues in accordance with college policy.
- Any further additional charges levied by the University or the Government during the course of studies will be charged from the students.
- All fees quoted above are subject to change without any prior notice.
Admissions will open in October
For more queries stay with us and we will mention anything new that you want to know. Mention in the comments anything that you would want our site to add. We are here to guide you along. Stay with us and the best of luck for your admission.