It has been observed that students get a very short time to cover the course of Part 1 in intermediate classes as the session is hardly for 7 months, so a large number of students remain below their true potential. Keeping this fact in view, KIPS college is offering different groups on the level of intermediate.
KIPS College introduced Pre First Year concept. Pre First Year Classes are conducted for 4 months only to cover the course in advance, in order to give ample time to students to prepare well for their intermediate exams. Join KIPS ans do well in exams so you can get admission in top university.
KIPS College Rawalpindi Islamabad Multan Admission 2019 Application Form Fee Structure
Online Students Registration
Congruent to the admission policy of KIPS College, all admissions are based on merit. For applicants with Matriculation:
- 65% marks in Matriculation for admission in F.Sc Pre Medical and Pre Engineering
- 60% marks in Matriculation for admission in I.C.S (Math/Physics/Statistics/ Computer)
- 60% marks in Matriculation for admission in I.COM
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
- Documents to be attached Matriculation certificate,
- Income certificate of father/guardian,
- NOC (for students coming from other boards)
- 4 passport size photograph
- O’ Level/Equivalent Examination Final Result Sheet must be submitted to the College as soon as the result is declared in order to finalize the admission. Furthermore, an equivalence certificate must be obtained from the Intermediate Board and submitted to the College, no later than 3 weeks from the date of the declaration of the result.
- Do not submit original documents. We require only attested photocopies.
In accordance with college policy, very limited seats are kept in the following categories.
- Students with disability
- Retired/Serving Government/Armed Forces Son/Daughter
- Teacher’s Son/Daughter
- More time (4 months) available for higher results and better preparations
- Same scheme of studies after commencement of regular classes
- Most teachers take the class to the end of session
- Result Oriented Approach
- Handsome syllabus coverage
- Test taking techniques are discussed regularly
- Test discussions to understand the nature of mistakes usually committed
- Parent/ teacher meetings to help students achieve their goals
- Sense of competition
Last date of applying August 14,2019
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you to give feedback. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.