Studying medicine comes with a certain expectation to work harder on average than most other students. There are generally more contact hours than other subjects (this year I have a 9-5 day every Friday) with practicals and lectures taking up a great deal of time.
If you want to get admission to Liaquat College of Medicine & Dentistry Karachi and looking the complete detail about the Liaquat College of Medicine & Dentistry Karachi admission 2021 then you are in right place. Here you can easily find the complete detail about admission.
For those of you who are really interested in the biological sciences, studying medicine is a great opportunity to be brought very close to the frontier of current scientific knowledge, beyond what you will find in textbooks. Liaquat College of Medicine & Dentistry Karachi Admission 2021 MBBS BDS.
Of course, it’s not just the contact hours when you are working: lecture notes need to be read over, essays have to be written, practicals should be prepared for, and keeping on top of it all can be a challenge.
This is especially the case as your workload will vary from week to week, sometimes being set a great deal of work and sometimes having a whole week with very little to do. Therefore it’s important to be flexible with how you work.
Liaquat College of Medicine & Dentistry Karachi Admission 2021 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply Medical College in Sindh
The last date to submit the admission application is Available Soon.
The student must have 60% marks in Fsc pre-medical to get admission in
when to apply?
Liaquat College of Medicine and Dentistry announced admission dates for MBBS & BDS. The last date to apply for the LCM&D entrance test was conducted in \September last year. LUMHS Entrance Test will be held in October last year
All students are eligible to appear in the LCM&D, entrance test if they have done Part I or Part II of FSc with 60% marks, students with result awaiting can also apply.
MBBS & BDS Degree programs
- Higher Secondary Certificate Examination in Pre Medical Group with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized Board of Intermediate Education in Pakistan.
- GCE Advanced Level (A-Level) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with Equivalence from IBCC (Inter Board Committee Chairmen) with minimum 60% marks.
- American High School Diploma or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with Equivalence from IBCC (Inter Board Committee Chairmen) with minimum 60% marks.
- Pakistani Nationals Residents (Local Students)
- Pakistani Nationals Residents Abroad (PNRA)
- Foreign Students (Other than Pakistani Nationals)
- S.S.C Certificate
- H.S.C Certificate
- GCE O Level Certificate with Equivalence from IBCC
- GCE A Level Certificate with Equivalence from IBCC
- American High School Diploma Grade-12 with Equivalence from IBCC.
- CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) of applicant or B-form together with Fathers/Guardians CNIC.
- 2 passport size photographs (One photograph to be stapled on the Application Form in the space provided and one photograph pasted to Admit Card)
Candidates who clear the admission test are notified by mail and given an appointment for an interview by the Admission Committee. During interviews candidates’ interest in Medicine & Dentistry, future plans, maturity, and personal qualities required for successful work with patients are assessed.
Admissions Committee, based on academic record, admission test score, and interview will finalize the list of successful candidates for admission.
For further news details and information keep visiting our website. The students must apply for college admission just now as soon as possible. The details will be mentioned here so stay connected with us for the updates.Post Updated By :06/05/2021 - 10:23 AM