Pakistan Council Of Scientific and Industrial Research was founded in 1953 under societies act. The objective to establish PCSIR was to promote the cause of science and Technology in the country. Chief executive of the council is the Chairman who is appointed by the federal Government. It is running under the Act OF Parliament, which was amended 1984. There are three basic wings The Science wing, Technology wing and Finance wing. Science wing is headed by science member, who supervise related to research & Development. International affairs and Scientific information services. The Technology wing is headed by member (Technology), Who looks after the matters relating to Technology , Industrial liaison and civil work. The Finance wing works under member (Finance), Who supervise activities in Finance, audit and accounts division.
There are eleven Laboratories/Units and five HRD Centers established throughout the country , headed by Director Generals/ Directors who directly report to the Chairman. PCSIR is serving the nation by producing a large number of professional. PCSIR occupying the youth with skills. PCSIR has announced admission schedule for DAE of Associate Engineering Admission 2019. At this page we will discus all information about this admission.
PCSIR DAE Diploma of Associate Engineering Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria Application Form Download
- D.A.E in Mechanical Technology With specialization in Precision Mechanical & Instrument Technology
- D.A.E in Mechanical Technology With specialization in Dies and Mold Technology
- Age maximum Up to 19 year
- Qualification minimum metric with 45% marks
How to Apply:-
- Admission form ,prospectus and guide book for admission 2019 can be get from admission office
- Admission form fee is RS.500
- Admission form will be submitted in all centers
Last Date to Apply:-
Admission test will be conduct on 21-08-2019 at 9:00 AM at a time in Lahore, Peshawar, Queta, Daska and PCSIR Head Office Islamabad. 40% marks are must to pass the entry test. Other then no will entertain. Admission will be on merit base. For other detail keep visiting this page.