Admission is open for the year 2019 in MBBS and BDS. The application form download for Medical College Peshawar can be obtained from below. These institution have been established within a span of eighty years with a clear objective of long term community development by providing many human resources.
PMC has developed academic linkages with Medical colleges in Malaysia and Indonesia. It recently started postgraduate Diplomas also. The procedure of application is also mentioned below which can guide students in their admission for MBBS and BDS for Peshawar Medical College Peshawar. The last date for the submission of application forms is also mentioned below. Take a look.
Peshawar Medical College Peshawar Admission 2019 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply Medical College in KPK
CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION FOR FIRST YEAR MBBS AND BDS
- Total number of seats of MBBS program are 100 for both male and female students.
- Total number of seats of BDS program are 50 for only female students.
- Applicants must have passed HSSC (Pre-Medical Group) of Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan with at least 60% marks (first division, un-adjusted).
- Foreign university or college / school which; in scope and standard is found equivalent to the intermediate (Pre-medical) examination of Pakistan like British A-Level or American / Canadian High School examination (12th Grade) will also be eligible, provided an equivalent certificate from the Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad is produced. The equivalent certificate of a candidate will not be acceptable, if he/she has passed three science subjects, out of which two have to be biology & chemistry.
- Candidate shall have taken central entry test of the province.
- Admission will be strictly on merit, which in turn will be determined on the basis of entry test, F.Sc (Pre-Medical) and Matriculation examinations result and all steps of admission process (IQ test, Aptitude Assessment and Interview etc.) by the Admission Selection Committee
- Age limit – as per PMDC rules
How to apply
The application forms of all the candidates must be filled with accuracy. In case of any error in the academic details or anything, candidates will not be allowed to make any changes. Candidates will not be allowed to edit their application forms once they are sent to the university.In case of “O”, “A” level education or foreign certificates, a marks equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen is required for admission.Incomplete or late received admission forms shall not be entertained.
Peshawar Medical College Peshawar Application Form
Last date for applying 20 July 2019
3rd Year MBBS, 4th Year MBBS and Final Year MBBS classes will commence from 27th August, 2019
Admissions will be open soon again
- SSC DMC / O Level equivalent certificates
- SSC certificateDMC of F.Sc (Pre-Medical) / A level equivalent certificate
- Candidate Computerized National Identity Card or Computerized Form-B
- Computerized National Identity Card of father & Guardian
- Three color photographs 2×2
- Current year Result Card of ETEAor any Provincial Entry Test of Medical Colleges
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you to give feedback. For further news details and information keep visiting our website