Poonch Medical College, Rawalakot AJK Admission 2021 MBBS BDS. The application form download and the procedure to apply for Poonch Medical College, Rawalakot AJK Admission 2021 MBBS BDS. Apply for the medical college for Azad Jammu Kashmir.
The application process for MBBS and BDS for Poonch Medical College, Rawalakot AJK. How to apply and further details on the admission 2021 for MBBS and BDS for Poonch Medical College, Rawalakot AJK. The updates will be mention here.
- One attested copy of academic documents of Matric, Intermediate
- Migration Certificate (candidates other than BISE, Mirpur, and University of Poonch)
- Character certificate issued by the principal of the last institution
- Three recent photographs
How to apply
Where to obtain the application form
- Director of Student Affairs, the University of Poonch Rawalakot, Main Campus (Faculty of Agriculture).
- HBL Main Branch Rawalakot, Hajira, Abbaspur, Forward Kahuta, Bagh, Pallandri, Trarkhal, and Mong, Azad Kashmir.
- Alternatively by sending Bank Draft of Rs. 1300/- drawn in the name of “The Treasurer the University of Poonch Rawalakot”.
- Application forms can also be downloaded from the university website www.upr.edu.pk and submitted along with a bank draft of Rs. 1300/-.
Poonch Medical College Rawalakot AJK Admission 2021 MBBS BDS Application Forms Entry Test
The candidates who want to apply for the admissions at this university here we have listed all the information about the admissions. The people should follow the instructions and details mentioned accordingly and they will get the updates here.
Cost of prospectus and application form
- Rs. 1200/- through authorized HBL Challan
Entry Test Fee
- Candidates have to deposit Entry Test Fee of Rs. 500 /- on Bank Challan for BS(CS)/BS Software Engineering and will have to show the deposit slip at the time of Entry Test.
Submission Of Application Forms
- Completed application forms should reach the Directorate of Students’ Affairs, Main Campus (Faculty of Agriculture) not later than the due date mentioned above.
Applicants awaiting results (only those who have already appeared in the exams) can also apply for admission and if they pass the entry test they shall be given provisional admission until the declaration of their respective results. Such candidates are required to fill in the undertaking that he/she will submit results within two month’s time after commencement of the semester.
Admissions will be open till September
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website