Pakistan’s Largest Network of Colleges is Punjab Group of Colleges. All admissions details for Punjab Group of Colleges are available here on this page. We are providing here the complete information about Punjab Group of Colleges Merit lists Admission Procedure Fee Structure.
The candidates who want to apply for these admissions must keep visiting this page regularly. The Punjab Group consists of Educational Excellence Limited, National Communications Services, Tower Technologies, and National Educational, the latter having been set up in 2010 for the purpose of franchising Elementary, Secondary and Higher Secondary Education across the country in the form of schools and colleges.
The Franchised Schools are known as Allied Schools. The first college was set up by the Group in 1985, since then it has grown from a single college to the largest group of private colleges in commerce and science in Pakistan.
Punjab Group of Colleges Merit lists Admission Procedure Fee Structure
The pioneering spirit and steadfastness of the Punjab Colleges founders are reflected in its richly earned traditions of excellence and its series of huge successes. Students who want to get admission can see here the admission procedure in detail.
- Associate Degree Program (ADP), BCS (2 years), B.Sc. / B.Com / B.A. or equivalent with minimum 2nd division.
- The student is required to complete the degree requirements in 4-semesters with at least 2.00 CGPA.
- Students with FA/F.Sc/I.Com/A-Level or equivalent (with minimum second division) are eligible to apply for admission. However, admission will be granted considering the score of admission test and academic record.
- The degree is awarded after completion of 126 credit hours with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 and an internship of 6 to 8 weeks with any organization. The degree requirements are normally completed within 4 years spreading over 8 semesters.
Intermediate or equivalent with minimum 2nd division. The students awaiting results may also apply for admission on a provisional basis.
- Minimum Duration of 4 years.
- Minimum Credit Hours 130.
- A minimum 2.0 CGPA required for graduation
PGC mainly works to train students to develop their skills to think cogently: to act rationally; to express themselves coherently; to work diligently and to function compassionately in all avenues of life as they strive to build a cohesive, proud and sovereign nation.
You must visit here to get more updates about Punjab Group Of colleges on this page.
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.