The candidates who are enthusiastic to submit an application for Rashid Latif College MBBS admittance 2021 are now welcomed. Eligible and enthusiastic candidates will then apply for these admissions online. To produce highly competent, skilled, and well-trained professionals to provide quality health care services to the community. Pharmacists play a vital role in improving patient care through the medicine and information they provide. The Medical College is attached to two teaching hospitals, on-campus Arif Memorial Teaching Hospital (400 beds) and well renowned Hameed Latif Hospital (250 beds) situated opp. RLMC Medical College Entry Test MBBS Admission 2021.
Gaddafi Stadium also on Ferozepur Road, Lahore. Hameed Latif Hospital is also recognized for Post Graduate training by the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Pakistan (CPSP) in the disciplines of Gynaecology & Obstetrics and Neonatology & Anesthesiology. Here we are philanthropic you for the online application form. This application form can be downloaded. Filling up and about of application forms entirely are exceedingly suggested because partial application forms will not be established. Pharmacy is an exciting blend of science, health care, direct patient contact, computer technology, and business.
RLMC Medical College Entry Test MBBS Admission 2021 Rashid Latif Medical College Application Form
- The applicants put into practice for admission towards several groups of seats be obliged to have surpassed the F. Sc. (Pre-Medical) examination from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan with at slightest 60% unadjusted marks
- Exceeded an examination of International University/Board which in opening and commonplace is experimental proportional to the F. Sc. (Pre-Medical) examination of Pakistan subject matter to the following:
- The examination is acknowledged as proportional to F. Sc. (Pre-Medical) by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Islamabad. The equivalence certificate must be fixed with the application form earlier than the closing date
- Provisional equivalence certificate arranged by the IBCC shall only be involved for the Entrance Test and not for admissions.
- The applicant has accomplished marks proportional to unadjusted 60% of F. Sc. entirety marks (660/1100) according to the prescription laid up by IBCC.
Important Admission Date for MBBS
- Admission Start from 10 Nov
- commencement of Class 03 Dec
- Get Admission Form from RLMC and Hameed Latif Hospital Ferozpur Road, Lahore on payment.
- The applicant must have made an outer shell in the Entry Test of UHS for the proper assembly.
- The age limit has been close down by PMDC. There is no maximum or minimum age limit for admittance to MBBS/BDS.
Admissions to the MBBS Programme shall be decisively made on merit beneath the guidelines put down downstairs by PMDC, MoH, and the University of Health Sciences, Lahore. Students from all provinces of Pakistan and foreign may submit an application.
The candidates applying for admission against any category of seats must have passed the F.Sc. (Pre-Medical) examination from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan with at least 60% unadjusted marks (660/1100).
Application forms with off beam information provided will in addition not be acknowledged. Entirely ﬁlled application forms will be then submitted online on the official website of the Rashid Latif Medical College. Here is the online application form for the handiness of enthusiastic candidates. For supplementary details regarding these admissions remain visiting our website.