The RMC Rawalpindi Medical College has now opened the admissions for the students who want to get to known as the future doctors. The RMC Rawalpindi Medical College carry out the admissions in the translucent way with no doubt and according to merit. You are required to contact the In charge Students Section with your complete set of documents as specified in the call letter. He would scrutinize your documents for the admissions process. This person would be responsible for all your original documents throughout your period of stay in the college. If you are student of FSc Pre medical and seeing to get admission in the Pakistan best medical college then read this paragraph carefully and collect your desired information which will help you to join RMC with easy way. Students should remember one thing that merit is basic and must criteria to get admission here. We say that RMC make admission without favor but in fair.
The RMC Rawalpindi Medical College therefore offers the students great study as well as facilities that will have and create the professional life. The atmosphere that is academic and great which will give on the best way that will give away the admissions. Rawalpindi Medical College has always occupied a unique position in the public sector, being one of the leading medical colleges in South Asia. It serves as an extraordinary interface between health care provision and medical education; with the three allied hospitals bearing the brunt of the city’s health care needs, medical and paramedical undergraduate courses that train the sharpest minds of the country, and diverse post-graduate training programs.
RMC Rawalpindi Medical College Admission 2018 MBBS BDS DPT Eligibility Criteria
- B.Sc Allied Sciences
- PGTs Induction Program
Eligibility Criteria :-
- The studnets are given admission in the basis of merit list
- The students must have 70% marks in the intermediate
- The students will go under the admission and will have to go through the medical examination
They create best and foremost medical doctors which will mark them to be successful as the army doctors. Each year they welcome the intellectual and hardworking students for the admissions. The students are welcomed for each part of the country. Their is a mixture of talented students seen during the admissions.
Admission Dates for MBBS & BDS
- Entry Test conducted on 30th August
- Get Admission booklet with admission form on payment of Rs 500/-
- Admission start from 1st August
- Last Date of Form Submission 08th August
- Admit Cards issue from 10 August to 15th August
- Entry Test 30th August
- Registration for Hafiz Quran 10th Sep to 16th Sep
- Hafiz Quran Test 17th Sep to 22th Sep
- Date of Prospectus and Admission Form from 1st Oct to 10th Oct
- Last Date of Form Submission for Open Merit and others 1st Oct to 10th Oct
- Medical Board of special applicants 12th Oct
- Display of 1st Merit List MBBS 30th Oct
- Beginning of Classes 16th Nov
- First Merit list for BDS 10th Dec
- Beginning of Classes in dental Colleges 21th Dec
RMC Rawalpindi Medical College provides education in the fields of MBBS BDS DPT D.Pharm. They give equal opportunity to all students for the admissions. The RMC Rawalpindi Medical College has an aim to give out the admissions for the students who really deserve it. The students which are enrolled are treated equally and carries on the admissions without discrimination.
The entry test dates and admission forms will be available here at this site soon as they will be declared. The test normally are taken between JULY and SEPTEMBER. You just have to stay in touch with us.