Admissions are open for the year 2018 for BScN (4 Years course) and Post RN BScN (2 Years course). The B.Sc. Nursing Studies program also has an extended project within your third year, further developing research skills, an understanding of the scientific basis of nursing, and management and communication skills. Degrees are awarded by UHS Saida Waheed FMH College of Nursing is associated with Fatima Memorial Hospital, Khair-un-nisa hospital, Hijaz Hospital.
Saida Waheed FMH College of Nursing has a highly qualified faculty who provide, who provides quality education. Till now, the graduates of Saida Waheed FMH College of Nursing have achieved 34 positions and 217 distinctions in UHS examinations. This reflects the standard of education at the college. Here we will write down eligibility criteria, last date, and procedure how to apply.
Saida Waheed FMH College of Nursing Admission 2018 BSc Nursing Application Form Eligibility Criteria
Offered Programs :-
- BSc Nursing
- Diploma in General Nursing
- Diploma in Midwifery
- Post RN BScN
- Post Basic Specialization
Eligibility Criteria :-
- The eligibility criteria for BScN is 50% marks in Fsc pre-medical,
- Age should be 18 to 25.
- Eligibility criteria for Post RN BScN is matric with sciences as HEC requirements, diploma in general nursing, diploma in midwifery, 50% aggregate marks in general nursing and in midwifery
- 3 years clinical experience is also required.
Degree and Diploma programs lead to professional nurse registration. They are both equally divided between academic study and practical experience. Opportunities exist for Diploma students who perform well in both academic study and practice to proceed to a B.Sc.N, Post RN B.Sc.N or Post Basic Specialties, with the agreement of the program team.