Sindh Institute of Medical Sciences Karachi has announced admission schedule for 2018. SIMS college is serving since long time to generate qualified and competent doctors, who are serving the nation. The SIMS building is located in the economic hub, populated and biggest city of Pakistan Karachi, which is a part of Sindh. Sindh Institute of Medical Sciences is one of the promising institutions working to promote education. Sindh Institute of Medical Sciences, Karachi is doing fantastic job in the field of medicine. The institution is contributing a lot to produce health professionals and educationists. The University every year is offering numerous undergraduate and graduate Programs related to medicine and health sciences. Sindh Institute Of Medical Sciences SIMS Admission 2018.
Here you can find the details about this admission. Here we will define eligibility criteria, apply procedure and last date to apply. You can find the list of programs that this college is offering. The education standard and way of education is also according to the international standard. SIMS college following programs offering.
BS Medical Technology :-
- Anesthesia and Critical Care Sciences
- Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Dialysis and Critical Care Sciences
- Nuclear Medicine and Radiotherapy
- Operation Theater Sciences
Sindh Institute Of Medical Sciences SIMS Admission 2018 Download Application Form
Eligibility Criteria :-
- Intermediate Science (Pre-Medical) or Equivalent
- Minimum Aggregate marks 50%
- Domicile: Sindh
- Age: 22 Years (maximum)
How To Apply :-
- Application Forms can be obtained from the Ground Floor, Hanifa Suleman Dawood Oncology Center, SIUT.
- Candidates should submit a duly filled application form along with photocopies of the complete record of school and college academic credentials including mark sheets and two colored passport size photographs.
- Incomplete application forms will not be entertained.
- Eligible candidate will be required to appear in an Entry Test and Interview and in accordance with SIMS-SIUT policy.
- Forms Available from: 13 November, 2017
Last Date :-
- Last Date for Forms Submission: 25 November, 2017
Entry Test Date :-
- Entry Test and Interview Dates will be communicated to individual via SMS/Electronic message/Website.
The venue and time of the entrance test will be mentioned in the admit card applicants got from the university. Keep it in mind candidates who secure less than 60% marks in the Inter science or equivalent exams will not be allowed apply in any course. Admit cards will be checked by the university even not a single candidate is allowed to appear in entry test with admit card issued by the university.