United Medical and Dental College UMDC is situated in Karachi and it is affiliated with the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council PMDC approved by the Ministry of National Regulations and Services and also affiliated with the Jinnah Sindh Medical University. Recognized degree is offering UMDC which is the very first thing a student should notice that weather a degree is recognized by PMDC is or not. United Medical & Dental College Karachi Admission.
United Medical and Dental College UMDC is listed among the best universities of Pakistan. The students who want to get the admissions in theses universities can get themselves for the tests and other details. Stay connected with us for more updates.
United Medical & Dental College Karachi Admission 2020 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply Medical College in Sindh
If you are eligible according to the above-written eligibility criteria you have to follow the following steps gradually
- Download application form from the below-given link
- Attach a bank deposit slip of Rs. 2500 with you form
- Attach all the academic documents with your form
- Submit this form at admission office of the UMDC
United Medical and Dental College MBBS other details
- You can download this application form from the website of the United Medical and Dental College.
- Make sure that you have to submit this application at the campus of this college.
- Be on time while submitting this application, late forms will not at all be accepted by the administration of United Medical and Dental College.
- You also have to submit the processing fee at the time of submission of this application form and the fee is Rs. 2500.
- If you have given UHS test 2020 then it is also acceptable and there will be no need for you to sit for this United Medical and Dental College entry test 2020.
- Make sure that you do also attach your UHS test while submitting your application form.
|1||Admission Fees (One time only)||Rs. 50,000/-|
|2||Annual Tuition Fees (Yearly)||Rs. 642,000/-|
|3||Jinnah Sind Medical University fees and Government taxes are not included.|
|1||The student who has received the first 3 positions in the Intermediate/FSc exams will have a 50% yearly fee discount. (5 positions)|
|2||Other UMDC merit-based criteria scholarships also available (Based on Intermediate/FSc result, Entry test result & Interview).|
- Bachelors of Medicine Bachelors of Surgery (MBBS)
- Minimum Marks Required are 60% in Inter-Science/F.S.C in Pre-Medical Group.
- A-level applicants need to have taken Biology and Chemistry as compulsory subjects and the third subject can be Either Physics or Mathematics. Aggregate marks should be at least 60% as per IBCC Equivalence Certificate. In order to obtain the IBCC Equivalency Certificate, please visit www.ibcc.edu.pk
- Applicants from any examination system other than Inter-Science/ F.S.C need to obtain at least 60% aggregate marks, as per the IBCC Equivalence Certificate. In order to obtain the IBCC Equivalency Certificate, please visit www.ibcc.edu.pk
- Admission Test is mandatory for all applicants.
- Those students not taking the admission test need to take SAT II or MCAT. “If taking SAT-II, the candidate needs to have taken Biology and Chemistry as compulsory subjects and the third subject can be Either Physics or Mathematics. A minimum score of 550 is required in each subject. If taking MCAT, the minimum score should be 5.5 in each section.”
- If the medium of instruction or studies two years prior to the Admission Test is not English, then a valid minimum TOEFL score of 59 or IELT score of 5.5 is required. Alternative to TOEFL/IELT is a certification by NUML Islamabad after a one-year English language course.
- There is no minimum or maximum age limit for application.
- All selected candidates and their parent/guardian will be required to submit an affidavit on an Rs100/ stamp paper duly notarized by a notary, stating the United Medical & Dental College required disciplinary, legal and financial responsibilities.
Admissions will be open in September
Prepare yourself to start a new journey and most importantly, remember that being a student is not only a means to an end but an end in itself. Make sure you make the most of being an undergraduate! For further news details and information keep visiting our website.