Women Medical College Abbottabad carries out admission every year for its programs of MBBS and BDS. The eligibility criteria for Women Medical College Abbottabad are also mentioned below along with dates on which the admission tests take place. Apply now as the admission is open nowadays in WMC Abbottabad. Women Medical College Abbottabad Admission 2021 MBBS BDS Application Form.
The procedure of admission along with the documents required for admission in Women Medical College Abbottabad is mentioned below. See also the application form details the Women Medical College Abbottabad highlights and requires its candidates to follow at the time of admission.
Admissions open Soon
Women Medical College Abbottabad Admission 2021 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply Medical College in KPK
Medical programs offer in WMC Abbottabad
Eligibility criteria for admission in Women Medical College Abbottabad:
- Candidates who have passed FSc or equivalent from any IBCC recognized university
- 60% marks or equivalent are required to apply in MBBS and BDS
- Candidates who have appeared in the entry tests conducted by Women Medical College Abbottabad
- Candidates must have appeared in the tests held in any province by Educational Testing Evaluation Authority (ETEA)
- Only those candidates who have applied through proper required qualifications
- The minimum SAT score that has to be obtained by foreign candidates is 550
For more application form details contact us and let us know if you need anything else. We are here to guide you. Mention in the comments anything that you want us to tell you. Feel free to contact us. Stay with us and the best of luck.
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you to give feedback. For further news details and information keep visiting our website