Government College of the township has offered admission for session 2020. The college is offering admission for both boys & girls. There offered various programs. GCT Lahore is postgraduate and it was founded in 2003. Its creation was after the denationalization of FC college Lahore. There was FC college faculty was appointed here firstly here. There was a lake of educational facilities in Pakistan’s largest housing scheme (Township) there GCT owning and operation is the blessing of Allah Almighty. The faculty of the college is highly qualified, competent, and high motivated. Here total enrollment of students is 3000 where they seeking knowledge in different classes. College is the best in discipline maintenance.
HEC has awarded it W category and given the number 01 ranking among the whole Pakistan. College is providing physical facilities which become the cause of admissions increasing. College is providing transport, financial assistance, playgrounds, and Scholarships
Government College Township GCT Lahore Admission 2020 :
Government College Township GCT Lahore Admission 2020 Postgraduate programs Prospectus Download Application Form
The Last date of admission is 03 October 2020
1st Merit list will be displayed on 05 October 2020
Terms & Conditions :
- Admission will be according to Punjab University admission policies.
- For MSc. Mathematics math A&B should be a must
- B.com graduates just can apply in MA Economics for admission
- Candidates can apply for different programs separately
- Those candidates who have passed their graduation from other than Punjab university they must present an equivalent certificate
- Written Test and interview dates will be available on the college notice board
- For Psychology, there should be Psychology as an elective subject in BA.
Application & Prospectus :
- Application Form & Prospectus can get from College
- Or can download from the college website
Transfer of admission from other faculty is not permitted. Forms for admission are available in the college office for a special time period. deadline is available on the notice board. The admission form will not be accepted after the deadline. The application forms must be submitted along with required copies of testimonials. The maximum age limit for master programs is 22 years