Matric & Intermediate Examinations are used to be conducted by the external examining bodies i.e. Board of Intermediate and Secondary Educations since long. Similarly Graduation & Master Examinations are used to be conducted by the external examining bodies i.e. Universities.
The examinations were used to be conducted once after the end of two academic years. n order to reduce the academic load of students and for better dissemination of knowledge the examinations of Matric, Intermediate and Masters were divided into Part-I & Part-II.
All Universities BCOM Model Papers Sample Papers Download Online Preview Bachelors of Commerce Part 1 / 2 Syllabus Past Papers
|B.Com Part-I Annual
|B.Com Part-II Annual|
|B.COM. (IT) PART I & II|
• Improvement in quality and standard of education to conform the national / international needs
• Promotion of development-oriented applied research.
• Accountability in finances and academic programs.
• Character development with emphasis on morality and growth of maturity.
To be a ‘Centre of Excellence’ in school examination and assessment informed by research and innovation and integrated with technology for raising education standard in order to enable young generation to compete nationally and globally.
How to use guess papers
- Allocate the exam time limit to answer the questions.
- Answer the questions in a quiet environment where you won’t be disturbed or distracted.
- Aim to answer every question, not just the questions you have a stronger knowledge in.
- Aim not to look at any reference materials or notes other than the ones the exam allows.
- Practice your exam technique – this can include checking you’ve spotted all the questions and haven’t missed one, moving on from trickier questions and coming back to them, getting easier questions out of the way first, and going back to check everything through if you manage to finish early
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you to give feedback. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.