Indus Valley School of Arts and Architecture is open for admissions. The eligibility criteria for both undergraduate and postgraduate are mentioned below. Indus Valley School of Arts and Architecture Karachi Admission 2020 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Procedure. Indus Valley School of Arts and Architecture Karachi Admission 2020. Details regarding the admission procedure along with important dates are mentioned below.
The School is registered as a not-for-profit, private, degree awarding institute and is managed by an Executive Committee through the Executive Director, under the control of an independent Board of Governors that includes distinguished educationists, artists, architects, industrialists, bankers, and media persons, in addition to three members nominated by the Government of Sindh. The Governor of Sindh is the Patron of the School.
Indus Valley School of Arts and Architecture Karachi Admission 2020 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Procedure
The selection of candidates is done on the basis of merit. The selection of based on a tier, divided into three parts.
- The weightage for three tiers are given below:
- Basic Eligibility Criteria 20%
- Aptitude test 40%
- Interview 40%
- Intermediate certificate with minimum C grade (50% marks).
- Foreign qualifications such as Cambridge A-Level, International Baccalaureate, American High School Diploma, Ontario Secondary School Diploma (Canada), etc. must be equivalent to a minimum C grade (50%) Intermediate qualifications. Equivalency Certificate obtained from IBCC (Inter Board Committee of Chairmen) must be submitted. For further details, please visit IBCC’s website at ibcc.edu.pk
Below is a list of the documents required in the application forms:
- Matriculation/‘O’ levels and Intermediate /‘A’ levels or equivalent certificates and mark-sheets/transcripts to be presented in original plus one photocopy of each to be attached with the form.
- The applicants waiting for Intermediate or ‘A’ level results can attach their part 1 mark sheet and Admit Card of class XII, or Test Appearance/Registration Slip for ‘A’ level, in original along with one photocopy.
- Pay Order of processing fee in favor of the Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture. Payment by Credit Card is also accepted
Further details will be available on our website soon. Stay in touch Indus Valley School of Arts and Architecture Karachi Admission 2020 Application Form Eligibility Criteria Procedure.