LAPS stepped up with regards to give quality education to the students having a place with all financial foundations. LAPS management trust that such endeavors are productive just when they begin from the grass root level of the general public. Consequently, our organization gives instructive administrations at a sensible cost. This task started in 1989 under the name of Al-Hadeed Foundation School. A formal organization under the name of LAPS was set up in 2000, with the honorable point of giving quality education and all round preparing for the youthful age. LAPS is a private foundation formally perceived and enrolled with the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Lahore. LAPS has set up its branches at its own motivation manufactured structures deliberately situated in various territories of Lahore. Each branch includes junior, essential and senior areas isolated into 13 stages from Reception class to review 10. Each area has its own free scholarly in charge alongside educators and other staff individuals.
Admissions to Preschool (Reception, Nursery, Prep and One) proceed during the time depend on interview and appraisal/test did by the Admission Officer. The Admission Officer evaluates the tyke with a specific end goal to decide his/her level and makes proposal for additionally process. Admissions-to Primary, Middle and Secondary level-are acknowledged toward the beginning of Academic Year (April), are liable to composed test/evaluation took after by a one on one interview with the Principal/Admission Committee. Dates for affirmation test and Interview are likewise declared at the appropriate time of time. Confirmations are liable to accessibility of seats and number of affirmations in each class.
London Academic Plan School LAPS Admission 2019 How To Apply
How To Apply :-
- Obtain Prospectus & Admission Form (PAF)
- PAF Fee Receipt – Cash Receipt (if PAF issued and sold only)
- Admission Pack
- Fee Structure and formalities
- Submit application for Admission with reference to Admission Registration/Reservation Slip.
- Receive Admission Fee Challan from the Admission Officer
- Pay Admission Fee with Challan Form and receive duly signed copy of the receipt from the Fee Officer
- Receive new admission slip (no need to laminate this slip) with the following:-
- Uniform and Stationery List
- New admission gift i.e. Campus Annual Function CD, Clock, Gift Basket, and Candies, Balloons, etc. for the child
- Student Identity/Authority Card
Last Date To Apply :-
- Last date apply is 19th March, 2019
At the reception, nursery and prep level, an informal/formal assessment according to child’s age is conducted. Test is given and after checking it, the test paper is shown to the parents during the meeting for interview with Admission Panel/Principal. General observation, language and numeracy skills of the child are assessed. Assessment of the confidence of the child and motor skills are also taken into consideration. The screening & evaluation process takes thirty minutes in peaceful and stress free environment. All this process provides the Admission Panel/Principal with an opportunity to meet and assess the child.