AJK University Azad jammu Kashmir is open for admissions. The admission in Bcom Mcom in AJK University Azad jammu Kashmir for the year 2020 is mentioned below. The registration procedure along with the important documents that must be attached with the application form are mentioned below. Further details regarding the deadline for the submission of application forms are also mentioned below.AJK University Azad jammu Kashmir Admission 2020 For Bcom Mcom administration details.
The prospectus and application forms can be obtained from the Directorate Student`s Affairs, UAJ&K Muzaffarrabad, by paying a sum. The application form is also available on the University website www.ajku.edu.pk.
How and where to Apply:
The prospectus and application forms can be obtained from Directorate of Students’ Affairs, AJK University Muzaffarabad, admission office Neelum Campus (Athmuqam) or Jhelum Valley Campus (Hattian Bala), against the payment of Rs. 1500/- through HBL Challan available at authorized branches in AJ&K or alternatively, by sending Bank draft of Rs. 1600/- from any bank, in the name of Director Finance & Planning University of AJ&K. Candidate applying for more than one departments/ categories should deposit Rs. 400/- per additional form. Complete applications should reach to the Directorate of Students’ Affairs on or before the last date for submission of application forms. The applicants related to Neelum and Jhelum Valley Campus should submit their application forms directly to their concerned campuses. The application forms can also be downloaded from the University website www.ajku.edu.pk. The HBL Bank Challan or Bank Draft of required amount may be attached with Application Form, otherwise the form will not be entertained.
For the admission in the undergraduate (BS 4-year, M.A/ M.Sc.) programs where entry test is mandatory, applicant will deposit Rs. 500/- as entry test fee and submit Fee Challan/ Bank draft along with the Application Form in the DSA office or their concerned campuses. In case applicant is applying for more than one program, he/ she shall deposit Rs. 200/- as entry test fee for each additional program).
(1) Attested copies of all educational certificates and Degrees.
(2) Attested Copy of UGAT/ Entry Test Certificate (if applicable)
(3) Character Certificate issued by the College/ Institute last attended.
(4) Migration certificate in case of Masters/ Graduation from institutions other than AJ&K University.
(5) NOC Certificate in case of Intermediate other than BISE Mirpur AJ&K.
(6) A copy of Domicile & State SubjectCertificate.
(7) A copy of National Identity Card/ Form-B
(8) Four recent passport size photographs.
AJK University Azad jammu Kashmir Admission 2020 For Bcom Mcom Admission dates: Available Soon
AJK University Azad jammu Kashmir Admission 2020 For Bcom Mcom Online Registration
The last date for the submission of application expected soon. The interviews and test are carried out in the end of expected month. The people should have the updates about all the information. Stay connected with us for the updates.
Limited numbers of Scholarships are available subject to the availability of funds
Prime Minister of Pakistan Fee Reimbursement Scheme is available for graduate students for AJ&K Nationals only.
HEC Need-based Scholarships for Meritorious needy students.
UAJ&K Need-based Scholarships are also available
HBL Foundation Scholarship
Qarz-Hasna Scheme through Ihsan Trust
Admission Policy: The University offers admissions for graduate and postgraduate classes during the fall and spring semesters in each year. The Registrar office issues Admission Notice/Advertisement/ Schedule. Prospectus containing application forms for admission are issued and received by the office of Director Students’ Affairs Muzaffarabad.
Admission Procedure: Students can collect and submit their application forms from admission officer’s office established in Muzaffarabad Deputy Director Students’ Affairs distributes and collects admission form.
All other information will be available at the same offices.
A Central Semester Desk (CSD) will assist candidates in the admission process. Local Semester Desk (LSD) will assist them at each campus adopting the following procedure for admission:
Required documents in the application form are as follows:
- Attested copies of all educational certificates and Degrees.
- Attested Copy of UGAT/ Entry Test Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate issued by the College/ Institute last attended.
- Migration certificate in case of Masters/ Graduation from institutions other than AJ&K University.
- NOC Certificate in case of Intermediate other than BISE Mirpur AJ&K.
- A copy of Domicile & State Subject Certificate.
- A copy of National Identity Card/ Form-B
- Four recent passport size photographs.
Students can receive further information from the administration office of the university. The details will be mentioned so when you any query comment in the section below. The updates will be mentioned.