Allama Iqbal Medical College MBBS Admissions 2017 are announced and will be opened soon for all those students that are going to be the doctors of the future. Eligibility Criteria, admission requirements and procedure to apply is available here with all the details of the admission. This is a golden chance for all those candidates that are going to give examination of FSc pre-medical to work hard and have enough marks to get admission in Allama Iqbal Medical College MBBS. This will help you to be a doctor and serve the mankind by treating the patients.This a career opportunity for all those students that are very much committed for MBBS to have admission in Allama Iqbal medical college for MBBS.
Allama Iqbal medical college is one of the best medical colleges in Pakistan. This is your chance to be a part of one of the best medical colleges in Pakistan. For that purpose we are going to give you all the details that will help you to join the AIMC for MBBS and BDS. Allama Iqbal Medical College MBBS Admissions 2017 are announced and soon the after entry test the institute will execute admission and the prospectuses will be available for all the students. Jinnah hospital is attached to the college as a teaching hospital.
Allama Iqbal Medical College Lahore Admission 2018 Application Form MBBS BDS Procedure to Apply
Departments offered by College:
Basic science department:
- Community medicine
- Forensic medicine
Medicine and Allied Departments:
- General medicine
- Preventive medicine
- Pulmonology (Chest medicine)
Surgery and allied departments:
- Cardiac surgery
- Cosmetic surgery
- General surgery
- Obstetrics and gynaecology
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Pediatric surgery
There are three main undergraduate qualifications offered at AIMC under University of Health Sciences.
- School of Medicine provide Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- School of Nursing provide Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nursing
- School of Physiotherapy provide Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Physiotherapy
Postgraduate Programs are offered at Medical College
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Master of Surgery (MS)
Eligibility to Apply:
Eligibility to apply for MBBS in Allama Iqball Medical College is available here for all those students that will be held eligible for the admission by the college.
- Minimum qualification for Allama Iqbal Medical College MBBS Admissions 2017 is FSc pre-medical with 60% marks in the examination.
- The candidates will have to appear in the entry test organized by the University of Health Sciences for the candidates of Lahore. All the students that have 60% marks in the FSc pre medical to appear in the entry test of University of Health Sciences.
- Afterwards the candidates that have more than 50% marks in the entry test may apply in the Allama Iqbal Medical College for MBBS.
- Candidates who fulfill this requirement will be eligible to take admission in Allama Iqbal Medical College MBBS Admissions 2017.
How To Apply:
- Prospectus is available in the admission office of Allama Iqbal Medical College. You can also download admission form from the official site of college.
- 3 copies of each certificate must be attached with the admission form.
- 3 passport sized photographs are to be attached with the form.
Thanks for visiting our website we will provide you with latest information about Admissions 2017-18
You have to submit this form to the admission office of the college.We wish all the candidates best of luck, for further information and test dates keep visiting the website. We will update the test schedule when it will be announced by the university.