Azad Jammu Kashmir Medical College Muzaffarabad admission 2018 for both MBBS and BDS. The application process is mentioned with us which will assist you in your admission 2018 in MBBS BDS Azad Jammu Kashmir Medical College Muzaffarabad. The application form submission is also mentioned below.
The last date of the form submission also explained below. Submit the application forms before the last date. No forms will be entertained after the due date. Procedure to Apply for Azad Jammu Kashmir Medical College Muzaffarabad admission 2018.
Eligibility of the candidates for admission 2018 for MBBS and BDS:
- The Candidate must have passed the Intermediate Science (HSSC/F.Sc) examination in Pre Medical Group
- Minimum marks scored least 60% (660/1100) unadjusted (excluding the marks of Hifz-e- Quran) marks from any board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan
Intermediate Equivalent Other Qualifications
- The candidate must have passed any other examination (eg. A-Level, 12th Grade) from a foreign University or examining body, which includes the following subject (Biology, Chemistry, Physics & Maths)
- In case of foreign Qualification, subject wise equivalence by IBCC shall be acceptable.
- Must provide the Certificate of Equivalence from IBCC (Inter-Board Committee of Chairman) Pakistan.
Azad Jammu Kashmir Medical College Muzaffarabad Admission 2018 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply
The students should apply for the admissions. Stay in touch with our website because here we update all the details about the admissions. The candidates must visit our website daily to get the exact news about the admissions and other details.
Weight of the Entry Test Marks.
According to the Regulation 2010 of PM&DC circulated vide letter No PF3-F2010.(condition for Admission), the merit list of shall be maintained by adding the marks of examinations in following ratio:
|State Entry Test(SET)||50%|
Fee on Merit base
1st year 53,400/-(without hostel)
Fee on Self Finance
1st year 658,300/-per year (without hostel)
How to apply
1. The Candidates having domicile of any district of Azad Jammu & Kashmir and refugees of Jammu & Kashmir(1947/1989).
2. All Candidates from Pakistan who are willing to obtain admission against the seats for AJK nationals /refugees (1947/1989) whether in the Medical Colleges at AJK territory or reserved seats for AJK nationals in Pakistan, must have to take SET (State Entry test) as no other test will be valid to determine their merit for admission in MBBS or BDS.
3. Dual Nationals must take the State Entry Test (if they have not passed SAT II examination with minimum score of 550 marks in each science subject i-e Biology, Chemistry & Physics/ Mathematics for admission against seats reserved for them in AJK Medical Colleges.
4. Pakistan Medical & Dental Council has abolished age limit for admission in medical /dental Institution. There is no maximum age limit for appearance in State Entry Test
Stay in touch for more updated information. Details concerning Azad Jammu Kashmir Medical College Muzaffarabad admission 2018 for both MBBS and BDS will be updated here.
Mention in the comments anything else that you want information regarding.You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.