Azad Jammu Kashmir University BCOM MCOM Admission Notice 2021 is available below. You can check the details of the admission and the registration process for you to follow. The eligibility criteria for BCOM and MCOM for the session of 2021 are also available below with dates and a schedule of admissions.
Azad Jammu Kashmir University BCOM MCOM Admission 2021 detail available here. All those students who want to get admission to Azad Jammu Kashmir University download the admission form and submit the form within the due date.
You can contact us for more details regarding the last date of the submission of application forms. Submit the application forms before the last date of registration. Details about entry tests are also given below as in August 2021 it is announced that dates of admission will be announced soon.
Azad Jammu Kashmir University BCOM MCOM Admission 2021 Schedule Eligibility Criteria Last Date
Admissions for BS Undergraduate, Masters, MS, M Phil. & Ph.D. Will be Announced Soon
The UAJ&K charges PKR 1000/- as a UGAT fee, per candidate.
There are several documents that are required by the university at the time of admission:
- Attested copies of all educational certificates and Degrees.
- Attested Copy of UGAT/ Entry Test Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate issued by the College/ Institute last attended.
- Migration certificate in case of Masters/ Graduation from institutions other than AJ&K University.
- NOC Certificate in case of Intermediate other than BISE Mirpur AJ&K.
- A copy of the Domicile & State Subject Certificate.
- A copy of the National Identity Card/ Form-B
- Four recent passport-size photographs.
It is mandatory for the applicants who are applying for UGAT that they must send the printed copy of their application to the Directorate of Students’ Affairs, University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir Muzaffarabad, Chehla Campus
Limited numbers of Scholarships are available subject to the availability of funds
- Prime Minister of Pakistan Fee Reimbursement Scheme is available for graduate students for AJ&K Nationals only.
- HEC Need-based Scholarships for Meritorious needy students.
- UAJ&K Need-based Scholarships are also available
- PAK-USAID Scholarship
- HBL Foundation Scholarship
- Qarz-Hasna Scheme through Ihsan Trust
For admission in the undergraduate (BS 4-year, M.A/ M.Sc.) programs where entry test is mandatory, the applicant will deposit Rs. 500/- as entry test fee and submit Fee Challan/ Bank draft along with the Application Form in the DSA office or their concerned campuses. In case the applicant is applying for more than one program, he/ she shall deposit Rs. 200/- as entry test fee for each additional program).Post Updated By :08/06/2021 - 01:03 PM