Azad Jammu Kashmir University BCOM MCOM Admission Notice 2017 is available below. You can check the details of the admission and the registration process for you to follow. The eligibility criteria for BCOM and MCOM for the session of 2017 is also available below with dates and schedule of admissions.
You can contact us for more details regarding the last date of the submission of application forms. Submit the application forms before the last date of the registration. Details about entry test is also given below as in August 2017 it is announced that dates of admission will be announce soon.
Azad Jammu Kashmir University BCOM MCOM Admission 2018 Schedule Eligibility Criteria Last Date
Admissions for BS Under Graduate, Masters,MS,M Phil. & PhD. Will be Announced Soon in September 2017
The UAJ&K charges PKR 1000/- as UGAT fee, per candidate.
There are several documents that are required by the university at the time of admission:
- Attested copies of all educational certificates and Degrees.
- Attested Copy of UGAT/ Entry Test Certificate (if applicable)
- Character Certificate issued by the College/ Institute last attended.
- Migration certificate in case of Masters/ Graduation from institutions other than AJ&K University.
- NOC Certificate in case of Intermediate other than BISE Mirpur AJ&K.
- A copy of Domicile & State SubjectCertificate.
- A copy of National Identity Card/ Form-B
- Four recent passport size photographs.
It is mandatory for the applicants who are applying for UGAT that they must send printed copy of their application to Directorate of Students’ Affairs, University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir Muzaffarabad, Chehla Campus
Limited numbers of Scholarships are available subject to the availability of funds
- Prime Minister of Pakistan Fee Reimbursement Scheme is available for graduate students for AJ&K Nationals only.
- HEC Need-based Scholarships for Meritorious needy students.
- UAJ&K Need-based Scholarships are also available
- PAK-USAID Scholarship
- HBL Foundation Scholarship
- Qarz-Hasna Scheme through Ihsan Trust
For the admission in the undergraduate (BS 4-year, M.A/ M.Sc.) programs where entry test is mandatory, applicant will deposit Rs. 500/- as entry test fee and submit Fee Challan/ Bank draft along with the Application Form in the DSA office or their concerned campuses. In case applicant is applying for more than one program, he/ she shall deposit Rs. 200/- as entry test fee for each additional program).