The principal seat of Bahria University is at Islamabad and campuses are at Islamabad, Karachi, and Lahore, Bahria University is a Federally Chartered Public Sector University. Bahria University was established by the Pakistan Navy in 2000, and since then it has steadily grown into one of the leading higher education institutions in Pakistan. Bahria University is a Federally Chartered Public Sector University. Bahria University has the vision to become an internationally recognized university that contributes towards the development of the nation through excellence in education and research and has a mission to remain committed to the attainment of highest standards in teaching, learning, and research, at par with the international standards.
It plays a major role in grooming future leaders who can make a positive difference to the world around them. Bahria is a comprehensive university having multidisciplinary programs that include Health Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Computer Sciences, Management Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Psychology and Maritime Studies. it is a multi-campus institution of higher education, which is committed to attaining the highest standards in teaching, learning, and research, compatible with global requirements of practicing different professions. The University is widely recognized for preparing professionals, some to assume roles of future leaders and some to become good executives/managers through the development of their physical, mental, moral and professional competence.
Bahria University Islamabad Karachi Campus Admission 2021 Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering
Note: Please submit the admission processing fee in the bank after applying to be able to select your desired admission test date.
Program Details and Road maps
We are currently offering the following programs at Karachi Campus:
- BBA (4 Years)
- MBA (1.5 Years)
- MBA (2 Years – Weekend)
- MBA (3.5 Years – Weekend)
- MSPM (1.5 Years – Weekend)
- Ph.D. (Management Sciences)
- BSCS (4 Years)
- BSIT (4 Years)
- MSCS (2 Years – Evening )
- BS Psychology (4 Years)
The students who are interested in the admissions in an engineering university that serves the best can comment and visit this website daily. If you have any quires and you want information about anything else to comment below we will assist you soon.
DATES TO REMEMBER SPRING 2021
|Last Date to Apply||02 January 2021|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||05 January 2021|
|Classes commence||03 February 2020|
- Submit the prescribed form (duly completed) along with supporting documents on or before the notified closing date.
- Admission will be based on Academic Eligibility Score, Entry Test Score, and Interview.
- Students unable to provide the complete result of pre-requisite qualification for a certain program should submit the last qualified result as follows:
- The first-year result if the HSSC result is not declared for the undergraduate program.
- The o-level result if the A-Level result is not declared for the undergraduate program.
- HSSC/A-Level result for the graduate program if BA/BSc/B.Com result is awaited.
- For non-Pakistani qualifications (O/A-Level etc), the student must enter IBCC equivalent marks, HEC Equivalence Certificate marks, or calculated marks as given in application form.
- Students are advised to obtain an O-Level IBCC certificate in case the A-Level result is awaited.
- Forms of students awaiting A-Level/Intermediate result will not be accepted, without, either 1st year Marks or O-Level equivalence certificate marks from IBCC.
- While entering CGPA maximum scale is to be mentioned i.e. CGPA 3.0 on a scale of 4 to be written as 3/4.
- Students with A’s results of GCE are reminded that A’s result is considered equivalent to 1st year (Intermediate).
- Students with valid ETS* scores have the option, not to take Bahria University Admission Test and submit scores as mentioned below
Engineering programs and their duration
BSE and BCE
Passed intermediate examination or it’s equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in Pre–Engineering Group, or with Mathematics, Physics & Computer Studies.
Passed intermediate examination or it’s equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in Pre–Engineering.
Minimum 50% marks in HSSC/equivalent with Mathematics.
50% marks in Intermediate/Equivalent (Any discipline) provided candidate’s Matric/Equivalent in Science Group.
|BCE||BEE||BSE||BS (CS)/IT||BS (ETM)|
|4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years||4.0 Years|
|Rate Per Credit Hours Tuition Fee||4,300||4,535||4,535||4,535||3,340||3,340|
|Tuition Fee Per Semester||77,400||86,165||77,095||86,165||50,100||66,800|
|Admission Fee (One Time)||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000||21,000|
|Caution Money (Refundable)||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,000||9,000|
|Degree Fee (One Time) *||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|Misc. Charges **||3,400||6,100||6,100||6,100||3,100||3,100|
Test Code Pro
|SAT I||4181||Bachelor’s Programs (Non-Engineering)|
|SAT II||4181||Bachelor’s Programs (Engineering)|
|GRE||7265||Masters Programs (Other than in Management), M Phil/Ph.D. Programs|
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.