Bahria University is going near to announcing admission for 2018. Admission advertisement will be available here as this will be declared by management. Bahria University is a federally recognized and charted Public sector university. The Main campus of Bahria University is at Islamabad and campuses are in major city of Pakistan including Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore. Bahria university was created by the Pakistan Navy in 2000, and since then it has grown into one of the leading educational institute in Pakistan. It plays a vital role in grooming future leaders who can make a positive difference to the world around them. Bahria is a comprehensive university having multidisciplinary programs that includes Health Sciences, Engineering Sciences, Computer Sciences, Management Sciences, Social Sciences, Law, Earth and Environmental Sciences, Psychology and Maritime Studies.
Here you will be able to get admission timely in this prestigious university. Applications aspiring to join the Medical & Dental programs at Bahria University Medical & Dental College are advised to read the eligibility criteria for application carefully. Admission to a medical and Dental institutions is always competitive and very well contested. Applicants are advised to prepare for the admission process seriously and with commitment.
Bahria University Medical and Dental College Admission 2018 MBBS BDS Eligibility Criteria
Selection Criteria :-
The final merit list is based on the following criteria as per PMDC admission policy:
|2||HSSC / Equiovalnt||40%|
|3||SSC / Equivalnt||10%|
Eligibility Criteria :-
- The student who has now cleared the intermediate Science(F.Sc.) Examination by medical Group by the percentage of 60 % marks.
- This can be taken from the Pakistani college which will be affiliated to examination of Board of Secondary Education
- They have to give entry test for admission in MBBS/BDS
How To Apply :-
- The prospectus and admission form are available at the college’s admission office
- Requests by mail should be addressed to the Admission Office
- Overseas and foreign candidates are required to enclose a bank draft of US$ on any bank that has a branch in Karachi and Islamabad
- Cheque and postal orders are not accepted. Please do not send cash by post.
The applicants are said to take the entry test taken by the college. The entry test is the main part of the college that will lay down the selection of the candidate. The passing candidates will be called for the interviews. For more updates visit this website soon.