Bannu Medical College has located KPK Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Pakistan. since 2006 Bannu Medical College is working in KPK and total medical students’ numbers are 700 with 80 Academic staff. The temporary building of Bannu of Medical College is located in Bannu City. The site for the permanent purpose-built building is located in Bannu Township. The total land for the future building is 600 Kanal and the construction of the building has already started.
Bannu Medical college MBBS and BDS programs admission demand are very high and this is the major reason every year thousands of Admission applications are received by officials. Students who want to do MBBS or BDS can apply now in Bannu medical college as they are offering admissions of 2020 for the students who have done their Fsc Pre-medical with goof marks and 1st division at least, As the merit in medical colleges are very high for these two programs only hard-working students can get admission in it.
Last date for applying Expected Soon
Bannu Medical College Bannu Admission 2020 Admission 2020 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply Medical College in KPK
The College has the following departments in which the candidates may apply:
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Neuro Surgery
- Basic Science
- Clinical Sciences
Apart from the above, there are some other departments like Islamic and Pak Studies, Medical Education, and Audio Visual Dep’t That provide various facilities to the students and teachers during class lectures and research.
- Tests and Interviews for admission in open merit, FATA, Backward Areas, Disabled, Minority, OPF Afghan & General Self Finance seats of 1st year MBBS/BDS in Public Sector Medical/Dental Colleges of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are advertised by Khyber Medical University after the examinations of FSc.
- Students seeking admission are advised to search the official website of KMU, Peshawar on a regular basis for updates.
- Written Paper 300 Marks
- Video Projected Chemical Exam 30 Marks
- Interview 20 Marks
- The written paper comprises of 150 Multiple Questions from following Subjects
- Basic Sciences
- Anatomy 15 Question
- Physiology & Biochemistry 15 Question
- Pathology 10 Question
- Pharmacology 10 Question
- General Medicine 35 Question
- General Surgery 35 Question
- Specialty Specific 30 Questions
Thanks for visiting as admissions dates will announce we will provide you with the latest information about Admissions 2020-21
We wish all the students good luck for their admission to the college. The test dates and model papers for the test will also be provided on this website after it is being announced by the university officials. For Further Information keep visiting this website.