COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Islamabad Admission 2017 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineering. See the steps that are required to be followed for the candidates for admission 2017 in COMSATS. The procedure of application along with relevant details that are required to be followed by the candidates. Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in Punjab. Admissions in Graduate and Undergraduate programs are offered on merit in CIIT. The merit is determined on the basis of academic record.
The date and schedule for the application form download. The eligibility and ineligibility for admission 2017 for COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Islamabad.For application procedure there are several steps that are required to be followed by the candidates in order to complete the admission process.
The steps for admission 2017 in COMSATS are as mentioned below:
- Your registration process starts from signing up yourself with valid information. After that you can login with your email or Login name to fill your appilcation form.
Adding Personal Details
- In this screen you have to fill-in your personal details. You’ll have to enter your name and father / guardian name as per your Matric / O-Level certificate. Then enter your CNIC, domicile, and mobile number
- In this screen you’ll have to fill-in your address details. Enter your permanent address and current mailing address. You’ll have to enter father / guardian address if its different from permanent address. Click the checkbox ‘same as permanent address’ if addresses are same.
- Fill in your educational details in this step. Starting from Matric, you’ll have to enter all education degrees required for the program you are applying.
- If you’ve a valid NTS result available, enter its details in this screen. If you’ve registered to an NTS test center and have a roll-no then mention in this screen. If you have not given NTS test then you can skip this section.
- You’ll have to select the program you want to apply in this screen. You’ve the option to apply in upto 3 different program choices.
- Other miscellaneous details will be asked in this section. You can skip this section.
Preview and Submit
- Please carefully read the checklist of documents that need to be attached with admission form.Then submit the application and take its print-out.
- Application form completely submitted.Now you can download it or take its print-out.
- Facilty to contact the faculty in case of any confusion/ problem is also provided. You can do that using the dialog box in the below right corner of page.
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Islamabad Admission 2018 Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply
|Fee Structure Spring 2017|
|Program||Offered||Semester Fee||Admission Fee||Total|
|BS||Accounting & Finance||78,500||22,000||100,500|
|Software Engineering (Non-Engineering)||78,500||22,000||100,500|
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology Islamabad Admission 2017 in Electrical Mechanical Civil. The procedure is mentioned above. In case of further details candidates can contact us and we will assist you in every way possible.
Department of Architecture & Design
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Bachelor of Design
Department of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Telecommunication and Networking
- Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering
Department of Management Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance
- Bachelor of Business Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Economics
Department of Humanities
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Department of Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics
- Bachelor of Science in Physics
Department of Bio Sciences
- Bachelor of Science in Bioinformatics
- Bachelor of Science in Biosciences
Department of Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical (Computer) Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical (Telecommunication) Engineering
Department of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
|Last date for submission of applications||July 21, 2017|
|NTS (NAT) Test||June 18, 2017|
July 23 & 30, 2017 (Special Test)
|NTS (GAT) Test (General)||July 09 & 30, 2017 (Special Test)|
|NTS (GAT) Test (Subject)||July 30, 2017(Special Test)|
|Display of Merit List||August 09, 2017|
|Commencement of Classes||September 11, 2017|
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.