Without health, life has no joy no happiness, the importance of health, and medicine has enhanced the life expectancy of human beings. For the last hundred years’ medicinal processes, facilities, and medical equipment are proved to be the boon to human health for diagnosing properly and for applying proper medicines to the patient.
Medicine has two basic meanings, it refers to 1. The Science of Healing; the practice of the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease, and the promotion of health. 2. Medications, drugs, substances used to treat and cure diseases, and to promote health. All information is provided below about MBBS BDS details 2021.
Dental Section Nishtar Medical College Multan Admission 2021 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- Diploma programs ( DCP, DTC&D, DCH, DOMS, DA )
1. The rules in this prospectus shall apply to all the Punjab Government Medical Colleges namely:
King Edward Medical University, (formerly King Edward Medical College), Lahore.
Fatima Jinnah Medical College for Women, Lahore.
Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Quaid-e-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.
Rawalpindi Medical College, Rawalpindi.
Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Services Institute of Medical Sciences, Lahore.
Sheikh Zayed Medical College, Rahim Yar Khan.
2. All the above colleges are being maintained by the Government of Punjab and are under the administrative control of the Health Department.
3. All the colleges offer a five years study course leading to the M.B.B.S. Degree of the University to which they are affiliated.
4. There is co-education in all the colleges except at Fatima Jinnah Medical College, where only female students are admitted.
5. One or more hospitals are attached to each medical college for imparting clinical teaching to the students. The clinical professors/associate professors/ assistant professors of the colleges are also consultants to the attached teaching hospitals.
6. Students on the role of these colleges shall be bound to abide by the rules and regulations as laid down in this prospectus and such changes issued by the Government of Punjab, from time to time.
7. The government of Punjab reserves the right of additions and alterations of any rule in the prospectus at any stage.
1). Applicants having domicile of Punjab and Federal Capital Area shall be eligible to apply for admission in Government Medical and Dental Colleges of Punjab.
2). Applicants must have secured 715/1100 unadjusted marks in F.Sc. (Pre-medical) or equivalent examination (without including the marks of Hafiz-e-Quraan).
3). (i) Candidates who possess qualifications equivalent to intermediate (Pre-Medical) in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English can apply for admission. The equivalence of qualification and calculation of marks of the candidates holding qualifications other than F.Sc (pre-medical) will be determined by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen, Islamabad. (IBCC)
(ii) The Chairman Admission Board reserves the right to scrutinize the educational documents of such applicants. In case any discrepancy is found with regard to the eligibility/ calculation of marks, of any applicant, he will refer the matter back to the IBCC for reconsideration in light of the discrepancy.
Date for applying
Admissions of Nishtar medical college Multan open in October almost every year as the new schedule will announce we will update you here
For further news details and information, keep visiting our website.