There is only two universities in Islamabad and Rawalpindi which are women universities, Fatima Jinnah university Rawalpindi is one of these two. It is offering engineering degree programs as well as many parents don’t allow their daughters to study in co-education due to which many girls have to skip the idea of doing engineering.
Due to only women university in Rawalpindi most of the girls and their parents from Rawalpindi prefer Fatima Jinnah University for admission who found this near to their location. Pakistan’s only women university in which only female staff works and only female students studies, which have made possible education for those girls who are from religious families or their patents does not allow them to study in co education.
Fatima Jinnah Women University Rawalpindi Admission 2018 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply
Programs offered by Fatima Jinnah university
|Software Engineering||· F.Sc. with Physics, Mathematics and Computer Sci. / Computer Studies
· F.Sc. (Pre-Engineering) with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
· Any other examination of a Foreign University/Institution/ Examination Body, with both standard as well as scope wise is equivalent to the Higher Secondary School Certificate (Pre-Engineering) of a University or a Board of Intermediate/Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan
· Passing of Diploma of Associate Engineer (DAE), in the relevant discipline of Engineering
|Computer Arts||Open to All|
|Electronic Engineering||HSSC Pre-Engineering (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) from any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education or an equivalent qualification like Overseas High School Certificate/British General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level)/ International Baccalaureate/ Advanced Placement with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.|
|Physics||F.Sc. or equivalent (with Physics and Maths)|
|Environmental Sciences||F.Sc. Pre-Medical/Pre-Engineering.|
|Mathematics||F.Sc. Pre-Engineering/Pre-Medical (with Maths as an additional subject)/ICS with Maths/General Science Group with Maths/I.Com. with Maths|
|Computer Science||F. Sc. (Pre-Medical/Pre-Engineering)/ General Sci. Group|
|Communication & Media Studies||Open to All|
|Defense & Diplomatic Studies|
|Fine Arts||Open to All
a) Fine Arts (25 Seats)
b) Design (25 Seats)
Candidates need to apply separately for Fine Arts or Design
|Commerce (B.Com)||Open to all|
|Law (LLB; 5 years program)||Open to all|
- 1st division 60% for Software Engineering and Electronic Engineering Departments.
- For all other disciplines 2nd Division should be obtained in last degree.
- Score of 40 in NAT-I for Bachelors and NAT-II for Masters (National Aptitude Test is treated as Entry Test)
Admissions will be announce in August/ September Keep visiting our website for the announced schedule
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our websit