Federal University of Arts Science and Technology has announced the Admissions for the year 2018 for morning classes. We are providing you here the applications forms and online apply information about these admissions. The candidates who are willing to apply can see here the eligibility criteria and last date for the admissions. The Federal Urdu University of Arts, Sciences and Technology enjoys the unique distinction of being the first ever university in Pakistan, which at the end of the day aims at using Urdu as the main language of instruction and teaching.
The University was established on 13th November 2002. As per condition of the ordinance the university has its principal seat at Islamabad. The university started functioning in November 2002 by taking over two federal government colleges namely Federal Urdu Science College, Karachi which were established in 1949 by Baba-e-Urdu Dr. Abdul Haq whose mission was only to promote Urdu as teaching and also for Urdu language as national language. He remains struggling till his last moment of life.
FUUAST Islamabad Admissions 2018 Entry Test Eligibility Criteria Application Form Last Date
Offered programs :-
- General History
- International Relations
- Islamic History
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Pakistan Studies
- Social Work
- B.Adm., Com. & Eco.
- Science & Technology
- Islamic Studies
Fee & Others Charges :-
Tuition Fee: As mention against the name of relevant department below
Others Fee/Charges :-
- Admission Fee: Rs: 2,000/- (Chargeable for every odd semester)
- Library Fund: Rs: 500/- (Chargeable for every odd semester)
- Enrollment Fee: Rs: 2,000/- (Charge for prescribed period of the relevant program) Total Rs: 4,500/-
- Security Deposit: Rs: 5,000/- (If applicable)- Total Others: Rs:9,500/-
- Rs: 300/- per semester will be charged for study tour for Environmental Sciences, Botany, Zoology,
- Sports fees per year Rs: 500/-
How to apply :-
- All students who want to get admissions in FUUAST can get the prospectus and application forms on admission desks at Gulshan Iqbal and Abdul Haq Campuses by paying Rs.1500 only.
- All the applicants are advised to apply for this admission before the last date
- Because applications received after the date will not be considered.
Admission 2018 Morning Last Date Extended to 29 December 2017 only for those department in which NTS test not required. NTS Test will be held on 31 Dec 2017. Test Venue and admit card will be post at applicant postal address soon and we will notify you by SMS