The Govt College University GCU is the on of the Best University in Lahore and GCU has Offered the admission for fall 2017 now a days and they assigned the National testing service to commence the Entry Test NTS Test 2017 GAT General Special Test 2017 for the various positions. M.Phil and PhD programs if you want to get the admission in gcu for these subject so you must appear in the NTS GAT General Special Test 2016. Celebrating 150 years of excellence in teaching and research.
The Govt College University GCU Registration 2017: Available Soon
All candidates are required to pass the GCU General Assessment Test (General) for MS/ MPhil admission to be conducted through NTS. The schedule of registration and test shall be announced at an appropriate time. OR
16 years of education with minimum 2.5/4.00 CGPAor 60% marks in
MSc/BSc (Hons) or equivalent degree from HEC recognized institute.
For MPhil English. Islamic Studies. Persian Et Urdu:
16 years of education with minimum 2.0/4.00 CGPAor 50% marks in MA/BA (Hons) or equivalent degree from HEC recognized institute.
For One Year Top up (MS Clinical Psychology):
MSc Psychology with minimum 2.5/4.00 CGPA or 60% marks and one year diploma in Clinical Psychology from HEC recognized institute with two years experience.
GCU Lahore NTS GAT General Special Test 2017 Eligible Criteria Registration Form Download
Government College University, Lahore
The Government College University Lahore offers unique grooming opportunities through multifarious approaches:
- Two Nobel laureates at the strength of GCU;
- 2nd Position in HEC ranking;
- The oldest seat of higher leaning in the Sub-Continent;
- Academic excellence in all exams;
- A hub of academic, intellectual, cultural and physical activities;
- Graceful Gothic Architecture;
- Grooming well rounded individuals through societies;
- Students mentoring through Seniors’ Club with the view of holistic development;
- Rich blend of Academics and Co-Curricular Activities including Debates, Music, Dramatics, Quiz, Creative, Analytical Writing and Sports;
- A variety of Inter-Disciplinary Courses are offered to broaden the students’ intellectual horizon by introducing them to the realms of Arts and Sciences not otherwise included in the major scheme of studies;
- Compulsory teaching of Elementary Mathematics to all the disciplines;
- Learning through hands on training in organizational skills,
- social skills and conflict resolution in simulated situations;
- 57 Societies and Clubs;
- 275 National Debate Awards during 2015-16;
- Acclaimed at National Level Music Competitions and performances;
- National and International Accomplishments in Sports;
- 114 years of continuous publication of The Ravi – students’ literary journal;
Strong Alumni Networking (Old Ravians Union and Association).