The Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIK) is one of the excellent engineering institutes of Pakistan. Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIK) is known in all the world for standard of quality in the field of engineering science and technology. It struggles to attract faculty of outstanding talent and ability to provide the students a supporting and enabling environment. Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIK) currently announced the admission in fall 2019 for BS/BE undergraduate engineering programs. Like every year, Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIK) Institute offers admissions to undergraduate and graduate/post-graduate programs. Admission applications are achieved by the Admissions & Examinations Office (HR). Admission application and Scholarship /Financial Assistance applications can only be submitted online
These organizations provide the students to this beloved country with various opportunities to spoil in their beautiful interests and experience working in a professional environment. Moreover, these societies introduce in their members the invaluable qualities of teamwork and leadership.
Admission required for the following programs.
- Computer Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Management Sciences
The students who have interest in the engineering programs and want to study in Peshawar. This university is the best for you. The updates and the details about the admissions are mentioned in the post. The candidates must follow the instructions and apply for the admissions. The fields, eligibility criteria, schedule, form submission, last date and other details are also mentioned here. The updates will be provided here for your ease. Read carefully and then apply in the program you want to.
GIKI Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute Topi Admission 2019 Date and Schedule Application Form
Basic Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates for admission must meet one of the following criteria:
- HSSC (Pre-Engineering i.e Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry) with 60% or above marks each in
- Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
- HSSC (Pre-Medical) with Additional Mathematics and 60% or above marks each in Mathematics, Physics & Overall.
- A-Level in three subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with D or above grade each in Mathematics & Physics and O-Level in eight subjects (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science, Urdu, Islamic Studies & Pakistan Studies) for local applicants and in five subjects (English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Computer Science) for those applying from abroad.
HOW TO APPLY
- Go to http://admissions.giki.edu.pk/
- Log in, fill in and submit the online application form.
- Upload recent color photograph.
- Optionally apply online for scholarship or loan.
- Print Bank Challan.
- Make payment in Bank and Fill in paid bank challan details in your profile.
- Reach test center with Admit Card, original Matric/O-Level Certificate and Paid challan GIK Copy on June 25, 2016.
- Check entry test result online.
- Send check listed documents to admission office in case of admission is offered.
- Keep visiting your profile for any update before and after Entry Test.
- Processing fee can be paid Online:
- Account Title: GIK Institute HBL A/C No. 19790000085901 for payment in PKR
- Deadline of online submission of application by 06 November 2019
If you need more information then comment us in the below comment box we will get you back OR if you want information about admission in other universities colleges then visits our website on regular basis.