The GIK Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology that is a quest for its excellence has now opened admissions for the students. Applications are invited by the intellectual students for their capacities of education which will carry away what they have in their existence. The students are allowed to get admission in the fall session. The Graduate Program at GIK Institute is ensured to be of international standards and will constitute a significant step towards reducing our reliance on advanced countries for higher training in the engineering sciences. The faculty, equipment, laboratories and library facilities provide easy access for the students to the latest corpus of knowledge in their fields of specialization. Our students may have opportunities to complete part of his/her studies at reputed universities abroad under the split degree program.
The Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering Sciences and Technology (GIKI) is one of the mainly prominent engineering institutes of Pakistan. GIKI is branded the world over for situation a customary of superiority in the field of engineering. Over the years, the institute has fashioned dazzling, pioneering graduates engaged at several of the most decent compacts all over the world.
GIKI University Admission 2018 Entry Test Application Form Online Eligibility Criteria Last Date
Offered Programs :-
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Engineering Sciences (including Applied Mathematics & Applied Physics)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Engineering
- Nanotechnology and Materials Engineering
- Energy Systems Engineering
- Engineering Management
How To Apply :-
- Complete the online application form. http://gadmissions.giki.edu.pk
- Print and fill the admit card. Click here for the Admit Card.
- Three letters of recommendation signed by the referees (class teachers of the last Institution) to vouch for the applicant’s academic record and performance. Click here for the Recommendation Letter.
Required Documents :-
- Attested copies of degrees and certificates along with Official transcripts/DMC of all undergraduate and graduate work completed.
- Copy of NTS GAT-Subject / GRE-Subject Result Card (if any).
- Attested copy of CNIC/Passport
- Four recent passport size color photographs.
- One-page summary outlining the applicant’s previous research and/or his/her practical experience. He/she should also indicate his/her academic and research interest at GIK Institute and work interest after getting his/her degree.
- Original receipt of the amount Rs. 4,500/- (nonrefundable) drawn on any online branch of Habib Bank Ltd. A/C No. 19790000085901.
Fee Structure :-
|For BS Program in Engineering and Computer Science||For BS Management Science Program only|
|Rs. 550,000||Rs. 505,000|
|Rs. 600,000||Rs. 550,000|
|Rs. 655,000||Rs. 600,000|
|Rs. 695,000||Rs. 630,000|
The admission to the MS and PhD degree programs of the Institute is decisive on the beginning of candidate’s prior educational accomplishment and his attain in the admission test (GRE subject type) and interviews. There are no singular quotas, reticent seats or admission by donations. The GIK Institute has commence an exhilarating endeavor in engineering education and research of the maximum regulate and provided to its students, amenities for professional training and augmentation for which studies at universities of superior countries were measured essential. The Institute which reception the Graduate students to contribute in this endeavor by combination one of its graduate programs.