Government College University Lahore Admission 2018 in engineering programs announce every year twice in a year, Lahore is a large populated city which have mostly youth in it. Student who get admission in first attempt in their desired programs are lucky ones. Student who are free from intermediate Part II in pre engineering subjects exams should apply immediately and start preparation for university entrance test so they can get admission in Government College University Lahore in engineering program.
But those who don’t get admission in first time must try again and should not to be dis heart or frustrated as success and failure is a part of life. A person learn after every failure and gain experience from each and every small or big mistake. Student must work hard to achieve their dreams so they will not get disjointedness.
Government College University Lahore Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria Last Date Electrical Mechanical Civil
Formula of O’ Level / equivalent grades.
- A= 85 marks A = 75 marks
- B = 63 marks C = 53 marks
- D = 40 marks E = 33 marks
- Candidate must obtained at least 50% Marks.(Male/Female) applying for induction to BA/BSc (Hons) 4-years programme must have exceeded his/her HSSC in First Annual Examination of the year of entrance or in the previous year of admission.
- The applicants for entrance to BA/BSc (Hons) will be interviewed on the dates notified, and the applicants who keep on being absent will have no lay claim to an entrance , regardless of the marks they have attained in the HSSC Examination.
- The maximum age limit fBA/BSc (Hons) is 22 years..
- For BSc(Hons) in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ BS(CS), the applicant must have exceeded his/her HSSC Examination with Mathematics securing at least 50% marks.from any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
- An applicant who exceeded ICom will be entitled to entrance to BA/BSc 4-year (Hons. ) programme in only those subjects which are permitted by the involved department.
- Diploma holders DAE/D. Com is not entitled to apply for entrance to BA/BSc 4-Year (Hons) Programme apart from BSc(Hons) in Electronics provided by the department of Physics.
Dates to remember
- Last date for applying is 05 August 2018
- Date of entrance test is 21 August 2018
- Interview will be conduct by GCU on 29 August 2018
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.