Government College University Lahore Admission 2021 in engineering programs announce every year twice a year, Lahore is a largely populated city that has mostly youth in it. A student who gets admission on the first attempt in their desired programs is a lucky one.
A student who is free from intermediate Part II in pre-engineering subjects exams should apply immediately and start preparing for the university entrance test, so they can get admission to Government College University Lahore in the engineering program.
But those who don’t get admission for the first time must try again and should not be this heart or frustrated, as success and failure are a part of life. A person learns after every failure and gains experience from each and every small or big mistake. Students must work hard to achieve their dreams, so they will not get disjointedness.
Government College University Lahore Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria Last Date Electrical Mechanical Civil
The formula of O’ Level/equivalent grades.
- A= 85 marks A = 75 marks
- B = 63 marks C = 53 marks
- D = 40 marks E = 33 marks
- The candidate must obtain at least 50% Marks. (Male/Female) applying for induction to BA/BSc (Hons) 4-years program must have exceeded his/her HSSC in the First Annual Examination of the year of entrance or in the previous year of admission.
- The applicants for entrance to BA/BSc (Hons) will be interviewed on the dates notified, and the applicants who keep on being absent will have no lay claim to an entrance, regardless of the marks they have attained in the HSSC Examination.
- The maximum age limit of FBA/BSc (Hons) is 22 years.
- For BSc(Hons) in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ BS(CS), the applicant must have exceeded his/her HSSC Examination with Mathematics securing at least 50% marks. From any Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education
- An applicant who exceeded ICom will be entitled to the entrance to BA/BSc 4-year (Hons. ) program in only those subjects which are permitted by the involved department.
- Diploma holders DAE/D. Com is not entitled to apply for entrance to BA/BSc 4-Year (Hons) Programme apart from BSc(Hons) in Electronics provided by the Department of Physics.
Departments Of GC University, Lahore
Science and Technology:
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
Arts & Social Sciences Languages:
- Clinical Psychology
- Business Accounting & Finance
- ESME Management
- Banking & Financial Economics
- Fine Arts Government College University Lahore
- Mass Communications
- Management Studies
- Philosophy & IDC
- Physical Education
- Political Science
Languages, Islamic & Oriental Learning:
- Islamic Studies
Faculty of Engineering:
- Engineering (Electrical Engineering)
Schools and Centers:
- Abdus Salam School of Mathematical Sciences (ASSMS)
- Centre for Advanced Studies in Physics (CASP)
- Institute of Industrial Biotechnology (IIB)
- National Center for Mathematics (NCM)
- Sustainable Development Study Centre (SDSC)
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working then, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information, keep visiting our website.Post Updated By :24/08/2021 - 12:06 PM