Institute of Business Administration Karachi (IBA) is the oldest business school outside North America. It was recognized in 1955 with initial technical. IBA has keenly secured the high standards and academic backgrounds it had inherited from Wharton and USC while adapting and adjusting them with the passage of time. The course insides, the prospectus, the educational tools and the calculation, teaching and testing methods were developed under the supervision of reputed researchers from these two institutions.
The IBA initially offered its MBA program only for day scholars. In 1957, an Evening Program was started to provide to the needs of the numerous working directors and administrators who were interested in furthering their careers through part-time business studies. IBA started three-year BBA (Honors) Program which has now been promoted to four-year bachelor BBA program In 1982. In 2009, IBA introduced its first weekend Executive MBA Program (EMBA). IBA has currently announced new BS degree programs in Economics and Mathematics (Double Major), Social Sciences, Accounting and Finance and also MS/ Ph.D. programs in Economics and Mathematics.
Institute Of Business Administration Karachi Undergraduate Programs Admissions 2018 Application Form Schedule and Date Eligibility Criteria
IBA announced upcoming schedule of semester system Admission of 2017. And schedule of undergraduate programs of 2017. IBA provide 6 basic undergraduate programs that are geven below:
- BBA Entrepreneurship
- BS Computer Science
- BS Economic and Mathematics
- BS Accounting and Finance
- BS Social Science
|Activity||Program||BBA, BS (Acc. & Fin.), BS (Social Sci.) ROUND-1||BBA, BS (Acc. & Fin.), BS (Social Sci.) ROUND-2||BS (ComputerScience / Economics & Mathematics)|
|Open House||Info sessions willbe held in various provinces during the month of March 2017 (Multan 10 March) (Islamabad 11 March) (Lahore 12 March) (Karachi 26 March.)|
|Online Forms Availability Starts on||Friday January 06, 2017||Friday April 14, 2017||Friday May 12, 2017|
|Submissions of forms deadline||Thursday February 16, 2017||Thursday June 22, 2017||Wednesday July 19, 2017|
|Collection of Admit Cards||February 13 -16, 2017 (from both campuses -8:30 am to 6:00 pm)||June 19 -22, 2017 (from both campuses – 9:00 am to 5:30 pm)||July 17 -19, 2017 (from both campuses – 8:30 am to 4:30 pm)|
|Entry Test Date||S U N D A Y February 26, 2017||S U N D A Y July 02, 2017||S U N D A Y July 23, 2017|
|Announcement of Aptitude test result||Tuesday March 14, 2017||Tuesday July 11, 2017||Wednesday July 26, 2017|
|Final result of successful candidates (after completion of Group discussion & Interview)||Wednesday March 29, 2017||Monday -July 17, 2017 (Allaccept BBA Outstation)
Monday -July 31, 2017 (BBA-Outstation)
|Monday July 31, 2017|
- Applicant must have Higher Secondary School Certificate with a minimum of 65% marks, A’ Levels with a minimum of 2 ‘B’s and 1 ‘C’ in three principal subjects such that there should be no grade less than a ‘C’ across the three principal subjects. No credit is applicable for any subsidiary, general, or advanced supplementary paper.
- Applicants to the BS Programs (CS, Economics & Mathematics) must have completed their Higher Secondary School Certificate (Pre-Engineering) with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (General Group with Mathematics) with a minimum of 60% marks
- Applicants to the BS Programs (Accounting & Finance, Social Sciences & Liberal Arts) must have completed their Higher Secondary School Certificate with a minimum of 60% marks.
How to Apply:
Applications are accepted through IBA Online Admissions System. The link to IBA Online Admissions System is available on IBA’s website (www.iba.edu.pk). To apply online, applicants need to fill out an online Admission Application Form, print a bank challan and take it to the designated bank branches to deposit the admission processing fee. The bank challan duly stamped by the bank officer is then to be taken to the Admissions Office for collection of the Admit Card on the prescribed dates as per the procedure.
Candidates are required to bring the following documents in original on the day of Group Discussion and Interview:
- Matriculation / ‘O’ Levels certificate with transcript / marks sheet
- Higher Secondary School Certificate(Part I) / ‘A’ Levels (First year) certificate with transcript / marks sheet
- Bachelors degree with transcript / marks sheet
- Masters degree with transcript / marks sheet
- Work experience certificate* where applicable
Here is some overview of Application procedure to get Admission in IBA for undergraduate programs. If you need more information about this topic, then you can ask us through comment we will get you back for your help with more details.