Apply for Institute of Industrial Electronics Engineering Pakistan Council of Scientific Karachi NED Admission 2019 in Electrical Mechanical Civil. Admission for graduate and undergraduate in the engineering department of Institute of Industrial Electronics Engineering Pakistan Council of Scientific Karachi NED.Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in Sindh.
Apply before the last date. No forms will be entertained after the due date important dates are mentioned below according to the previous years as well as new dates will announce we will update you here.The candidates who are interested to apply to this university must apply here as soon as possible the details and the updates about all of the programs are given here so stay your self connected with us. The university is well renowned and possibly the best one
Institute of Industrial Electronics Engineering Pakistan Council of Scientific Karachi NED Admission 2019 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in Sindh
B.E. (Industrial Electronics)
Guidelines for admission 2019
- Submit the fees as mentioned on the Transaction Slip
- Admit card will be available at the admission portal after confirmation of the fee submission by the bank (within 5 working days)
- Don’t forget to bring the print out of your Pre-Admission Entry Test A dmit Card at the day of Entry Test (mentioned in the schedule on admission website).
- Merit lists of different categories will be displayed on NED admissions website as per schedule.
- If you are called in the merit list, follow the schedule and perform the following activities.
- Candidate will be called for Pre-Admission Interview as per schedule
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSIONS
1. Pakistani Nationals who have passed their Matric/S.S.C (Science Group) and Intermediate/H.S.C. (Pre-Engineering) or equivalent of both with at least 60% marks obtained in each examination.
2. Must be aged between 16 years and 20 years on 31st December each year. Age limit can not be relaxed even for one day.
3. The candidate has to appear in NTS Entry Test on prescribed date.
NOTE: Apply only if the candidate meets first two conditions (1, and 2) stated above.
• Candidate can/should submit IIEE Admission Form as soon as possible, even before NTS Test
• NTS IIEE Entrance Test Online Registration from 7th August, 2019
• Last Date of NTS Online Registration 9th September, 2019
• IIEE Entrance Test Date 24th September, 2019
• IIEE Admission Form Submission Last Date 29th September, 2019
• 1st List of Selected Candidates Expected Date 5th October, 2019
• The quota wise merit list shall be determined on the basis of;
Share of Marks obtained in the NTS examination = 50%
Share of Marks obtained in the H.S.C. examination = 50%
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website. For any further queries, kindly comment below.