Iqra university main campus in Karachi offering undergraduate programs in different fields. Engineering, computer science, management sciences, Information technology and in media studies undergraduate and graduate programs has been offering by Iqra university Karachi campus.
It also offers scholarships to deserving students IQRA University is committed to working with all deserving students to assist them in financing their graduate education. Our financial aid programme includes need-based grants and scholarships, merit-based fellowships, educational loans, work-study and teaching assistant ships.The admissions in the university is drawing near. The students must stay connected for the admissions. The details and updates will be given here. The university provides best education to the people so that they produce good engineers.
Iqra University Karachi Main Campus Admission 2017 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in Sindh
Fall 2017 Semester.
Last Date to Apply: 11 August
Entry Test Date: 13 August
|Description||BBA / BS MEDIA||BSCS / BSSE / BSBI||BE Electronics/ BE Electrical||MBA||MMS / M.PHIL. / MS|
|Tuition fee(Per credit hour)||Rs. 3,680/-||Rs. 3,450/-||Rs. 3,450/-||Rs. 3,680/-||Rs. 3,680/-|
|Registration fee(per semester)||Rs. 4,000/-||Rs. 4,000/-||Rs. 4,000/-||Rs. 4,000/-||Rs. 4,000/-|
|Verification fee(at the time of admission)||Rs. 1,500/-||Rs. 1,500/-||Rs. 1,500/-||Rs. 1,500/-||Rs. 1,500/-|
|Credit Hour Transfer Fee||Rs. 1,500/- per credit hour|
Eligibility for Bachelor’s Programme
- Applicants should have minimum higher 2nd division in Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent from a recognized Institute/Board.
- Applicants having “A” levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate issued by Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- For admission in B.E. an applicant must have:
- At least 60% marks in Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Pre-Engineering Examination. An applicant having a combination of Physics, Mathematics and Computer Sciences is also eligible.
- Or, GCE (A levels) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Applicants having A levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate with at least 60% marks, issued by Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- Or, At least 60% marks in Diploma of Associate Engineering Examination, for admission against reserved seats in the same discipline of Engineering in which he or she has passed the Diploma Examination.
You must visit regularly and if you have any question regarding this or you want to give suggestion about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.