Iqra university’s main campus in Karachi offers undergraduate programs in different fields. Engineering, computer science, management sciences, Information technology, and media studies undergraduate and graduate programs have been offering by Iqra University Karachi campus.
It also offers scholarships to deserving students, IQRA University is committed to working with all deserving students to assist them in financing their graduate education. Our financial aid program includes need-based grants and scholarships, merit-based fellowships, educational loans, work-study, and teaching assistantships.
The admissions in the university are drawing near. The students must stay connected to admissions. The details and updates will be given here. The university provides the best education to the people so that they produce good engineers.
Iqra University Karachi Main Campus Admission 2021 in Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in Sindh
- Ph.D. in CS
Iqra University Fashion & Design
- Bachelor of Fashion Design (BFD)
- Bachelor of Textile Design (BTD)
- Bachelor of Media Science (BMS)
- MS in Electronic Engineering
- B.E in Electronics Engineering
- Ph.D. in Electronic Engineering
- Bachelors (B.Ed)
- Masters (M.Ed)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
Department of Telecommunication Engineering
- MS in Telecom Engineering
- Ph.D. in Telecom Engineering
- B.E in Telecom Engineering
Iqra University Karachi Main Campus Admission 2021
Eligibility for Bachelor’s Programme
- Applicants should have a minimum higher 2nd division in Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent from a recognized Institute/Board.
- Applicants having “A” levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate issued by the Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- For admission in B.E. an applicant must have:
- At least 60% marks in Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Pre-Engineering Examination. An applicant having a combination of Physics, Mathematics, and Computer Sciences is also eligible.
- Or, GCE (A levels) in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Applicants having A levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate with at least 60% marks, issued by the Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- Or, At least 60% marks in Diploma of Associate Engineering Examination, for admission against reserved seats in the same discipline of Engineering in which he or she has passed the Diploma Examination.
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working then, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.Post Updated By :07/09/2021 - 03:36 PM