The Iqra University Karachi and Peshawar campus has now opened the admissions 2018 for the students who want to get the degree in engineering. We want to acknowledge you that declaration of admissions campaign is presented in the leading news papers country-wide 02 months before the start of classes. Admissions at IQRA University are purly based on 100% merit. Students who has wish to applying for different disciplines they must have clear the admission entry test and the interview. Admission test is catagorized into four sections which are
Quantitative Analysis, English Language, General Knowledge, IQ, Drawing Test (Only for Media Science Students) OR TOEFL IBT with 90 or TOEFL CBT with 570 or IELTS with Band 6 and SAT-1 with 1200, Drawing Test (Only for Media Science Students).
We know that Iqra university has a name in the discipline of engineering and computer sciences. If you want to get admission at IQRA University then you need to come over on the merit policy. Merit calculation based on last degrees/ certificates and obtained marks in the admission test. Eligibility criteria will be provided under the image. If you want to seek more updates and news then visit our this page and collect your desired relevant information.
Iqra University Karachi Peshawar Campus Admission 2018 Engineering Eligibility Criteria Dates
- Applicants should have minimum higher 2nd division in Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent from a recognized Institute/Board.
- Applicants having “A” levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate issued by Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- For admission in B.E. an applicant must have:
At least 60% marks in Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Pre-Engineering Examination. An applicant having a combination of Physics, Mathematics and Computer Sciences is also eligible.
- Or, GCE (A levels) in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Applicants having A levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate with at least 60% marks, issued by Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- Or, At least 60% marks in Diploma of Associate Engineering Examination, for admission against reserved seats in the same discipline of Engineering in which he or she has passed the Diploma Examination.
- Or, at least 60% marks in Zero Semester offered by Iqra University (Zero semester is offered to the students securing 50% or above but below 60% marks in Intermediate Examination.)
(The minimum threshold is subject to revision as per Government Policy).
- The number of credit hours needed to be completed for the award of a degree will be according to the policies of the Higher Education Commission.
complete admission schedule and important dates will be available as admission 2018 will be announced by the university management.
The updates will be given to you here. The updates will be listed on here with time. The people can get the best way of information. Here the list will be given soon.