Iqra University is offering Engineering and other programs, Iqra university offers admissions twice a year once in the fall and once in the spring. Details about admissions and its details are given below in this article for those students who need guidance regarding their admissions.
Iqra University is honored to be chartered by the Government of Sindh vide Sindh Government Ordinance No.VI of 2000 by having campuses in all 4 provinces of Pakistan and also having foreign collaborations with reputed institutes. Admission 2021 details are provided here for students who are looking for an admission schedule.
Iqra University Quetta Admission 2021 Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply
Campuses of Iqra university
- Clifton Campus
- Defense Campus
- Gulshan Campus
- Islamabad Campus
Department of Computer Sciences & Technology
BS, Computer Science
Department of Management Sciences
BS in Film & TV, Advertising
SCHEDULE OF ADMISSIONS
|Twice in a year||Months|
|Spring||January to May|
|Summer||June to August|
|Fall||August to December|
- Applicants should have a minimum higher 2nd division in Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent from a recognized Institute/Board.
- Applicants having “A” levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate issued by the Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- For admission in B.E. an applicant must have:
- At least 60% marks in Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) Pre-Engineering Examination. An applicant having a combination of Physics, Mathematics, and Computer Sciences is also eligible.
- Or, GCE (A levels) in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Applicants having A levels or other foreign qualifications must provide an equivalence certificate with at least 50% marks, issued by the Intermediate Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- Or, At least 60% marks in Diploma of Associate Engineering Examination, for admission against reserved seats in the same discipline of Engineering in which he or she has passed the Diploma Examination.
- Or, first division in B.Sc. (pass) An examination from an HEC recognized institution with Mathematics, Physics, and one optional course selected from Chemistry or Statistics
|Description||BBA, Media||BS CS||MBA||Certificate Course|
|Tuition Fee Per Course||9,600/-||–||9,600/-||12,000/-|
|Tuition Fee Per Credit Hour||–||3000/-||–||–|
|Student Council Fee Per Semester||600/-||600/-||600/-||600/-|
|Sports Fee Per Semester||400/-||400/-||400/-||400/-|
|Registration Fee Per Semester||–||–||–||–|
|Security Deposit Per Semester||1000/-||1000/-||1000/-||1000/-|
|ID Card Fee||200/-||200/-||200/-||200/-|
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this, or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working then, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.Post Updated By :07/09/2021 - 03:09 PM