The Islamic International Medical College is a famous college in Pakistan. IIMC college is offering admissions for students in medical programs. This medical college is affiliated and administered with Riphah International University and is considered as the back bone of the Riphah university. The reason behind launching a medical college was to promote medical education and to provide better medical facilities to the citizens of Pakistan. The college is providing quality education of the field. Now Islamic International Medical College is offer just MHPE (Masters in Health Professions Education) program. It is two years, 04 semesters long program with 12 courses.
Riphah International University, Islamabad was included in “W” Category Universities by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan in 2005 and soon was included in the top five universities in the private sector who qualify to receive research grants from the Government of Pakistan through the HEC. Recently, Riphah is ranked at the second position among all the private national universities of general category. Further, the Quality Enhancement Cell of the University got first position among the private sector “W” Category Universities of the Country according to the score card formulated by the HEC. Riphah is the first University of the Country that has been certified under ISO 9001:2008 Standard announced by the UK based Lloyd’s Register, which is one of the top five global independent risk management and safety assurance organizations.
Islamic International Medical College IIMC Admission 2017 2018 Online Apply
How To Apply :-
- Applications for admission/entry test be invited through Riphah International University website and advertisement in local, foreign print and electronic media.
- Apply Online by visiting our admission portal: http://admissions.riphah.edu.pk (By hand applications are not acceptable, Incomplete applications will not be considered).
- Application processing fee can be submitted as:
- After submitting the online application please download Chalan form that can be deposited in any branch of HBL, please upload the image of deposited challan to complete the admission process or deposit in cash (by handing over physically) in any of our Admissions Offices.
Last Date To Apply :
- last date to apply is 25-11-2017
The candidate should have passed the intermediate science (FSc) examination (medical group) securing at least 60% marks in aggregate, un adjusted, from a Pakistani university or an equivalent examination of a board of secondary education in Pakistan or Any other examination of a foreign university or examining body (A-levels etc.) which in scope and standard is found equivalent to the intermediate science F.Sc (Pre Medical Group) examination (medical group) of a Pakistani university or board of secondary education