Jinnah University For Women Nazimabad Karachi has announced the admission schedule 2021. Admissions are opened for different degree programs. Jinnah University is Pakistan first women university. University is charted by the government of Sindh and also recognized by the HEC. Jinnah University is now Pakistan well known University for women education. This institute is well equipped with modern techniques and technology. Since its establishment of 1998 the university is working on no profit no loss providing best standard and quality education with research facilities. Due to hard work and quality education university is growing fast. Jinnah University For Women JUW Karachi Admission 2021.
The JUW is one of the 17 institutions established by the Trust but is the most important, as the dream of the founder to establish a separate University for girls came true. The University has an educational bunch of 04 Faculties and 28 Departments. Programs base on duration as BS: 4 years, Masters: 2 years, Pharm-D 5 years. In this paragraph you will find admission schedule, programs offered, admission eligibility criteria, last date to register and any more which you required.
Jinnah University For Women JUW Karachi Admission 2021 Online Registration
- Business Administration
- Computer Science & IT
- Education and Teachers Education
- Food Science & Technology
- International Relations
- Islamic Learning
- Media Studies
- Political science
- Pharm. D
- For Bachelor Degree programs: 12 years of schooling in the relevant field
- For Master programs: 14 years of education in the relevant field from the Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized University.
- For MS/ Mphil: 16 years of schooling or 4 years education (130 credit hours) after HSC/F.A./F.Sc. (i.e. M.A.,
- M.Sc., MBA, M.Com., B.S.) or its equivalent qualification
in the relevant field from the Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized University.
How To Apply:-
- Candidates visit the campus to register themselves.
- Candidates are required to verify the eligibility Criteria (Undergrad & Post-grade) for the particular program in which the admissions are being sought then buy a registration form along with the prospectus.
- Submit the admission form along with the documents required, (including Matric Certificate, Mark sheet of the last examination passed, 2 recent passport size photographs, photocopy of applicant’s CNIC or B-form along with the photocopy of CNIC of father or Guardian) by the due date.
- Admission will be based on Academic Eligibility Score, Entry Test Score, and Interview.
Last Date To Apply:-
- Will be Available Soon
The mission of Jinnah University for Women is to enlighten academic and professional education, skills and ethical values for women education. It is done through technological innovation and research-based knowledge, to become nationally competitive and internationally recognized University and to bring in prosperity in the individual’s life generally and the society particularly.