Karachi University is open for admissions 2021 for MCom BCom. Details regarding the admission procedure are mentioned below along with the important dates to be remembered. The eligibility criteria for admission to Karachi University and other details are provided to you here on our website.
Details regarding the eligibility criteria for admission in MCom and BCom is mentioned in the Admission Prospectus 2021 or at the University of Karachi website (www.uok.edu.pk). Donor seats are also available. KU Admission 2021 For MCom BCom application form mandatory documents also mentioned.
Karachi University Admission 2021 For Bcom Mcom Online Registration Procedure Dates and Schedule
Admission forms with the prospectus can be obtained on payment from the designated branch of UBL during working hours. Interested candidates must send the duly filled-in forms along with the required documents to the designated branches of UBL.
Following documents must be attached with the application forms for admission in BA BSc from Karachi University:
- Photocopy of the registration card. The photocopy must be of both sides
- Four passport size photographs
- Two self-addressed envelopes. These envelopes must include residential phone numbers
- One photocopy of national identity card
- Certificate of the last examination (BA, B.com) the candidate appeared in
- FA\FSC\A Level equivalent photocopies attested certificates
Interested candidates are required to pass the admission test for admission in Karachi University MA MSc. Further details regarding the admission procedure of admission in Karachi University MA MSc will be mentioned on the website soon. Visit our website more to stay updated regarding the important dates and schedule for admission to Karachi University.