Kohat University of Science & Technology has announced admission for the year 2021. The University KUST admission is open for this session of 2021. Kohat University of Science and Technology Admission 2021. We are providing here the complete details about Kohat University of Science & Technology Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria & Form Download.
The University developed from strength to strength in many disciplines including Management Studies, Information Technology, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, and Medical Sciences. Within a matter of just three years.
Kohat University of Science and Technology Admission 2021 now announced and Kohat University of Science and Technology is the best university and they have qualified and well-educated staff. Kohat University of Science and Technology provided high-quality education.
The building of KUST has been conceived, planned, designed, and being built at an enviable speed, thanks to the integrated efforts of the staff, working day and night. University shall be a nationally recognized university as a premier seat of learning with a global perspective that educates those who will fashion a more humane and just world, through a strong commitment to the cause of development.
Kohat University of Science and Technology Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria Form Download
Kohat University of Science & Technology holds examinations, grants degrees impart knowledge, and confers diverse academic distinctions on persons who pursue approved courses of study at the University or the constituent colleges/institutions approved for the purpose and also for those who appear as external/private candidates.
|Last dar of online Registration with NTS||08 February 2021|
|Test Date at KUST||21 February 2021|
|Last Date to apply for admission||26 February 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||15 March 2021|
- Merit for admission BS 5th semester on the basis of BA/BSC Equivalent, F.A / FSC/ Equivalent, and SSC results.
- Merit for admission in MS/M.PHIL On the basis of complete relevant academic record and valid score in GAT General/GRE Tests.
- Merit for admission in Ph.D. shall be established on the basis of complete relevant academic record, valid score in GAT/GRE, and as per the rules of KUST.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR M.PHIL/MS, MPHIL/MS LEADING TO PHD
- Relevant Master degree or equivalent (after 16-year education) or 4-year education after intermediate (minimum 130 credit hours), with first division or a CGPA of 2.50 on the scale of 4.00 from HEC recognized university/ degree awarding institution, having not less than 60% marks in two examinations and not less than 45% marks in any examination.
Note: In case of admission to M.Phil in English Language and Literature, 50% marks will be compulsory for those candidates who have passed an MA/equivalent degree in English Language and Literature under the Annual/Term System of examination instead of 1st division in MA/equivalent degree.
- GAT-General (NTS)/ Equivalent with a minimum 50% cumulative score
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR Ph.D. PROGRAMME
- The minimum qualification for a candidate to be registered as a Ph.D. The scholar shall be M.Phil/MS/M.Sc (Hons)/Equivalent degree with minimum CGPA 3.00 on the scale of 4.00 or First Division in the relevant field from any HEC recognized university/ Degree Awarding Institution.
- GRE Subject Test conducted by Educational Testing Service will be required at the time of admission to Ph.D. with the minimum acceptable score as given below:
a). 45% Percentile Score
b). 50% Percentile Score c). 60% Percentile Score: Valid for admission thereafter
Note: In a discipline where this Test is not available, the candidate must have pass GAT-Subject (NTS) with a minimum 60% cumulative score. If the Test is not available in the NTS Subject List, then a University Committee consisting of at least three Ph.D. Faculty Members in the subject area and approved by HEC will conduct the test at par with GRE Subject Test and the qualifying score for this Test will be 70%.
The Candidates can download the application forms here on this page and check the eligibility criteria here on this page. You must visit here to see more about related topics and admission for session 2021.
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working then, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.Post Updated By :05/05/2021- 12:52 PM