MBBS and BDS admission in KUST Institute of Medical Sciences Kohat 2021. The application procedure and the dates before which the candidates must submit their application form. The procedure to apply is also mentioned below. Students who have done their FSC Pre-medical this article is for you as nowadays obviously you are worried about your admissions and further studies, so you don’t have to worry as KUST Institute of Medical Sciences Kohat Admission 2021 has been announced you can apply now.
Take a look at the application form detail mentioned below that will guide you in your application process. See the admission procedure also as highlighted by the KUST Institute of Medical Sciences Kohat.
KUST Institute of Medical Sciences Kohat Admission 2021 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply Medical College in KPK
|Management Science||BBA (4-year )with at least 1st division or CGPA of 2.50/4.00 or
3.00/5.00 from HEC recognized university/DAI
|MS||Management Sciences||BBA /B.Com/ BPA (4 year)/MBA/ MPA/M.Com./MPA with at least 1st division or CGPA 2.50/4.00 or 3.00/5.00 from HEC recognized university/ DAI|
|M.Phil/MS||• Biotechnology &
• Computer Science
|Master Degree/Bachelor Degree (4 year) in a relevant discipline with at least 1st division or CGPA 2.50/4.00 or 3.00/5.00 from HEC recognized university/DAI|
|Ph.D||• Biotechnology &
• Computer Science
• Management Sciences
|M.Phil/MS/Equivalent degree (18-year education) in the relevant discipline with at least 1st division or CGPA 3.00/4.00 or
3.75/5.00 from HEC recognized university/ DAI
- Candidates seeking admission to M.Phil/MS/MBA (1.5 years) programs must appear and score minimum 50% marks in the relevant Graduate-Admission Test, especially conducted by NTS for KUST. Candidates having valid result of GAT (General) with minimum 50% cumulative score are exempted from the KUST Test. The candidate also must not have less than 45% marks in any examination.
- Candidates seeking admission to Ph.D. programs must appear and score a minimum of 60% marks in the relevant Graduate-Admission Test, especially conducted by NTS for KUST. Candidates having valid results of GRE-Subject with minimum 60 percentile score or GAT-Subject (NTS) with a minimum 60% cumulative score are exempted from the KUST test.
IMPORTANT NOTES / INSTRUCTIONS:
- Applications should reach the office of the Principal KMU-IMS, KDA Kohat on or before the closing date and time.
- Applications received after the due date and time will not be entertained for admission.
- Original bank draft of Rs: 2,500/-as application processing fee shall be remitted in the name of Treasurer Khyber Medical University, Peshawar and must be attached with the application form.
- Candidate not having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are not eligible to apply for admission on Khyber Pakhtunkhwa seats.
- All applicants must appropriately fill and sign the admission form and undertaking incomplete forms in any respect will not be accepted. Avoid overwriting / cutting while filling the form.
- Applicant must study the Admission Policy of KMU and the Prospectus in order to understand the Rules and
- Regulations regarding, admission procedure, distribution of seats, examination/tuition fees, etc.
- Application forms with any false statement, the candidate will be rejected.
- The following documents must be attached with the application form in the following sequence
- The documents & certificates must be attested by a Gazetted Officer. The stamp of the officer must bear the full name,
- designation and current place of duty.
Fall Semester 2021 Admissions is open Soon
Last Date for applying is expected Soon
Application form is available online at the official website of the KUST Institute of Medical Sciences Kohat. The application form will also be available with us soon.