Lahore College for Women University-Main Campus Admission 2020 in Electrical Mechanical Civil. Application Form Procedure to Apply Engineering College in Punjab. The procedure of application and the dates and schedule for admission 2020 in Lahore College for Women University-Main Campus Admission 2020. The expected last date will be announced next month as last year’s admission will be open till October.
The procedure of application and the dates on which the application forms must be submitted. Candidates must apply before the last date of the form submission as no form will be submitted after the last date. You can start preparation for the entrance test so you can score well with good preparation for the test.
Lahore College for Women University-Main Campus Admission 2020 Electrical Mechanical Civil Application Form Procedure to Apply
Under Graduate Programs
The university offers BS (4-Year) Degree Programs and Pharm-D & B. Architecture (5-Year) Professional Degree program for female students only.
BS (4 – Year) Degree Program
Faculty of Natural Sciences
• Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Environmental Science, Geography, Physics, Zoology
Faculty of Engineering and Technology
• Architecture, City and Regional Planning, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics
Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
• Applied Psychology, History, Home Economics, International Relations, Islamic Studies, Mass Communication,
Pakistan Studies, Political Science, Social Work, Statistics
Institute of Education
• Education, B.Ed., Physical Education
Faculty of Management and Administrative Sciences
• Economics, Management Science (BBA & B.Com), Public Administration
Institute of Pharmacy
Women Institute for Leadership and Learning
• Gender and Development Studies, Sociology
Institute of Design and Visual Arts
• Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Textile Design, Interior Design
Institute of Languages and Cultures
• Arabic, English Literature, Persian, Punjabi, TESOL, Urdu
• F.A/F.Sc./A-Level and equivalent students in relevant subjects with more than 60% marks and A- level students with high grades only are eligible to apply for BS programs.
• The student must have studied the major subject at the intermediate level (in which she is seeking admission).
• The subjects like International Relations, Mass Communication, Social Work, Gender Studies, not offered at inter level are opened for all students.
• For B.Com /BBA/BPA the students with F.A (Mathematics / Statistics / Economics) / F.Sc Pre-medical & Pre – Engineering) / I. Com /I.C.S / A-Level and equivalent students are eligible to apply
• The students who wish to study English Literature, BFA, and B.Arch. will have to qualify an aptitude test.
• The entire degree programs are under semester system except for Pharmacy and Fine Arts
• The students are not allowed to change their major subjects unless they have applied for multiple programs and without the consent of the concerned HOD, minor subjects cannot be changed. They can change minor subjects within seven working days after the commencement of regular classes. No application for the change of subjects will be entertained after the notified due date.
Important Instructions concerning admission 2020 Lahore College for Women University:
|The University will admit students in BS classes according to the schedule advertised in the newspapers and the University website.|
|The University will display a list of the provisionally selected candidates on the University Notice Board and/or the University website.|
|The selected candidates will pay/deposit admission fee and other dues within the notified dates, Otherwise, their admission will automatically stand canceled.|
|The university will not accept an admission form after the due date fixed for the purpose.|
|The students of Lahore College for Women University will be admitted on merit only.|
|Shifting of submitted form from one department to another will be done if the candidate is on merit and the seat is available in the concerned department.|
Admission Procedure 2020 for Lahore College for Women University:
|The candidates can obtain admission forms along with prospectus from the university office on the dates notified.|
|They are directed to attach the attested photocopies|
|The candidate must not be above 22 years of age on the last date of the receipt of form (Maximum 5 years age relaxation can be given, if the candidate is on the merit of the concerned department)|
|The declaration at the back of the form must be signed by the candidate as well as by the parent.|
|All the selected candidates are required to bring the original documents|
|After payment of dues, the candidate will go to the teacher on duty and get her Roll No. and section written at the back of her fee receipt which once allotted cannot be changed.|
|the selected candidates will be admitted provisionally and the Verification Committee of the University will make final admission after the verification of the documents.|
|Migration is not allowed|
|If at any stage after the admission it comes to the knowledge of the authorities that the documents presented by the candidate are fake or there is a misstatement or clerical error in the documents, her admission will be canceled|
|Applications form which reaches before the last date|
All the Pakistani female Students as well as International Students seeking admissions in various disciplines and research programs of the Lahore College for Women University (LCWU) can acquire the related information from here.
Expected the last date to submit the application is 14 October 2020
You must visit regularly and if you have any questions regarding this or you want to give suggestions about our website and its working than, you can comment on our website there is a comment section below for you. For further news details and information keep visiting our website.