Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences, Jamshoro being the First Public Sector Medical University of Pakistan, is fully aware of its leadership role in medical education, patient care and medical research. LNMC is open to all applicants without any discrimination of se*, religion, race, creed, colour or domicile who are academically qualified for admission to the courses of study offered.
Admission to the MBBS program is based on academic merit and performance in Entry Test conducted by the college & government authority in their respective provinces. Short listed candidates will be evaluated further on interviews. Passing of aptitude test / interview is mandatory.A high academic score in any single discipline or any outstanding achievement alone is not sufficient for selection.
The new admission date of application forms for Bahauddin Zakariya University BCOM MCOM Admission Available Soon keep visiting our website
Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences has an aim to provide the best and world class medical education as well as they want to make their research part strong. The health professional education and research is given to educate and train undergraduate and graduate students of medical and health sciences.
- Bachelors in Physical Therapy (BSPT)
- Masters in Physical Therapy (MSPT)
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistani students (As per current PMDC provided criteria)
The candidate who has passed the Intermediate Science Examination (HSC-Pre-Medical Group) of the year annual 2019 or annual / supplementary 2016 securing at least 60% marks in aggregate, unadjusted, from Pakistani Board / University or an equivalent examination of a Board of Higher Secondary Education in Pakistan shall be eligible to apply for admission in MBBS.
Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences Jamshoro Admission 2019 MBBS BDS Application Form Procedure to Apply Medical College in Sindh
Eligibility Criteria For Foreign Students
The following categories of students shall be eligible for admission on the overseas seats if they fulfil the following conditions.
- Pakistani national student who has passed an examination equivalent to intermediate level of Pakistan from a foreign university or examining body or foreign education system with IBCC equivalence certificate with a score of equal to or greater than 60%, including three subjects out of which Biology and Chemistry are essential subjects. If they have any of the following and has:
- A SAT-II score of equal or more than 550 in three subjects two of which should be Biology and Chemistry, the third may be a science or of a humanities subject.
- Application for admission must be submitted on the Application Form prescribed by LNH&MC which should be submitted along with photocopies of supporting documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of BPS18 or above.
01 photocopy of Matriculation Certificate or provisional certificate from the school. 10th Grade or OLevel Equivalence Certificate issued by the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
01 photocopy of Mark Sheet for Matriculation or Transcript for 10th Grade or OLevel
01 photocopy of Marks Sheet for Intermediate Science (HSC) PreMedical or equivalent Certificate for 12th Grade or Alevel.
01 photocopy of Transcripts of Alevel or 12th Grade issued by the concerned Board.
01 attested photo copy / printout of NTS / government entry test result conducted in their respective province in 2019.
01 recent passport size photograph to be pasted on Application form and 2 on admit card without attestation.
01 photocopy of applicant’s National Identity Card, if the applicant has attained the age of eighteen years; or “B” form if he/she is below the age of eighteen year.
All the other information regarding admissions, test dates and model papers will also be available on this website. Keep visiting we will update the the other information as well.
Last date to submit application is 13-01-2019